Author Topic: More annoying than Mick Hucknall?  (Read 3605 times)

More annoying than Mick Hucknall?
« on: January 16, 2004, 02:20:00 pm »

Dandy01

Re: More annoying than Mick Hucknall?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2004, 02:23:00 pm »
didn't see the list, but the first that comes to mind is Carrot Top, but I'm sure it's not limited to redheads.

brennser

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2004, 02:24:00 pm »
our firewall deemed it 'tasteless' as opposed to 'sex' or 'dating'....

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2004, 03:22:00 pm »
My wife thinks Mankie looks like Mick Hucknell. Anybody agree?

mankie

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2004, 03:55:00 pm »
Originally posted by Rhett Miller:
  My wife thinks Mankie looks like Mick Hucknell. Anybody agree?
That's it.....Being nice to you two after the little board get-together is over, I'd just like it to be noted for the record that she started it!
   :mad:  

I wish I could sing like him though...I wouldn't be selling stinking cars for a living. He does have a great voice you have to admit that.

mankie

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2004, 04:00:00 pm »
Oh, I get it, Mancs all look alike do we. RACIST!
 (Or is that Mancist?)

BTW did anyone watch that Trump thing on telly last night? First 'reality' show I've ever suffered through...anyway, when the bitches were arguing in the back of the limo and that one girl said "pot, kettle, black" or whatever it was, then the black cow called her a racist I nearly spit me cup of tea all over the kitchen.

Doesn't markie use that term a lot..DAMN RACIST PIG THAT HE IS!

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2004, 04:05:00 pm »
Just like all "doodles" have shiny white teeth...

Well except me...my dentist put a bunch of "white fillings" on my teeth to protect the fragile little things...when he did it, he ended up having to reorder the material so that it was more yellow in color to match my teeth as opposed to the shade of white he typically uses.

markie

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2004, 04:07:00 pm »
let's see.

I thought this was going to be a thread about Rhett.

But it says celebrity, so that would be Phil collins. Perhaps P Diddy or J-lo.

Oh yea, Mankie, you got me good. So do you find yourself agreeing with African American women in the back of limos all the time?

And Mankie looks nothing whatsoever like Mack hucknall, he is not that attractive.

mankie

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2004, 04:15:00 pm »
Originally posted by mark e smith:

Oh yea, Mankie, you got me good. So do you find yourself agreeing with African American women in the back of limos all the time?

I was laughing that this "highly educated corporate minded career goaled self-confident black women" threw out the race card at the very first opportunity.  

Markie, She's BLACK, and until I'm known as a EUROPEAN AMERICAN and not WHITE she'll stay BLACK!

I've always used the saying myself, but where the hell did "Pot, kettle, you're black" come from? It makes no sense really does it?

thirsty moore

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2004, 04:19:00 pm »
That Trump show is horrendous.  A bunch of slimy entrepreneurs trying to work for that cotton candy head.

Surely GGW has better ethics and taste than those buffoons.

vansmack

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2004, 04:26:00 pm »
Originally posted by mankie:
  I've always used the saying myself, but where the hell did "Pot, kettle, you're black" come from? It makes no sense really does it?
It's a joke derived from the idiom "It's like the pot calling the kettle black" meaning you point to another person and accuse that person of doing something that you are guilty of doing yourself.  I;m not sure of it's exact source (that's a GGW research project) but it's from both the pot and the kettle being black from the flames on the stove.

Makes perfect sense to me.
27>34

mankie

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2004, 04:33:00 pm »
Originally posted by thirsty moore:
  That Trump show is horrendous.  A bunch of slimy entrepreneurs trying to work for that cotton candy head.

Surely GGW has better ethics and taste than those buffoons.
That is honestly my first exposure to all this reality tv crap.....not a good one to lose my virginity to huh? You're right though, each and every one of those mba's are so full of themselves and annoying as hell.

mankie

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2004, 04:45:00 pm »
Originally posted by vansmack:

It's a joke derived from the idiom "It's like the pot calling the kettle black" meaning you point to another person and accuse that person of doing something that you are guilty of doing yourself.  I;m not sure of it's exact source (that's a GGW research project) but it's from both the pot and the kettle being black from the flames on the stove.

Makes perfect sense to me. [/b]
Don't you say it to someone after they've accused you of doing something they've done themselves?

My mum had her own twist on it....."Pot, Kettle, you're black...Brunt bottom"
 (Brunt being old Lancashire slang for burned)

She still uses it today....another of mums classics is every time she gets up out of a chair she says "Every picture tells a story" only she says "Stowie" instead of "Story". We say it with her now and she has no idea we're taking the piss, bless her.

thirsty moore

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2004, 04:48:00 pm »
They're pretty much all bad.  Doesn't really make a difference which one you screw first!

That is honestly my first exposure to all this reality tv crap.....not a good one to lose my virginity to huh?

vansmack

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2004, 04:50:00 pm »
  Don't you say it to someone after they've accused you of doing something they've done themselves?

Uh yeah, you could do it that way too, but to be honest, all the pronouns have now confused meand I may never say it again.
27>34