Author Topic: Dean Blows Iowa...  (Read 3152 times)

Dr. Anton Phibes

Re: Dean Blows Iowa...
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2004, 01:34:00 am »
Dean blows alright......no matter how much cash he has on hand from his internet campaign he will never appeal to the all important "center' of the electorate. He will die in the South and the "Heartland". These folks are not too hip on his far left rhetoric. Must capture the conservative dems and the slightly liberal republicans to swing this thing.Clark,Kerry and Edwards will be the last standing in the next few months...Super Tuesday will be the deciding factor in this race...say what you will about Michael Moore,his letter endorsing Clark is a good explanation of how a democratic candidate can oust dimwitted dubya from the white house....

grotty

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2004, 09:11:00 am »
Originally posted by imrotten:
  ...say what you will about Michael Moore,his letter endorsing Clark is a good explanation of how a democratic candidate can oust dimwitted dubya from the white house....
got a link?

sonickteam2

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2004, 09:32:00 am »
Originally posted by J'Mal:

Clark will push the button.  He's wacky.  He's really the Martin Sheen president.... from The Dead Zone.

haha.  I am totally down with Clark, although i dont think he'll push the button. I would certainly vote for him if i got the chance. he wont win the nomination though.  He should be playing the "I'm friends with Clinton" card more often.  or maybe he should run with Hillary.

eros

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2004, 10:13:00 am »
Originally posted by grotty:

Originally posted by imrotten:
  ...say what you will about Michael Moore,his letter endorsing Clark is a good explanation of how a democratic candidate can oust dimwitted dubya from the white house....
got a link? [/b]
Michael Moore's Endorsement
ʎɐʍou

Dr. Anton Phibes

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2004, 11:10:00 am »
The BIG losers in Iowa of course were..............the Gore-Bradley-Harkin-Braun-Carter-Reiner-Sheen wing of the Democratic Party.

godsshoeshine

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2004, 06:19:00 pm »
personally i like edwards the most of the guys that actually have a chance, with kerry and clark not too far behind. this election can only be won on domestic issues for the democrats, don't know if clark has the goods to deliver there.
o/\o

Guiny

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2004, 07:02:00 pm »
This is gonna be so great, this board will be whining for another four years when Bush wins again.....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL  :p

SPARX

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2004, 08:11:00 pm »
Originally posted by pollard:
 [either way, being in DC, my vote does not matter, maybe it is back to nader for me     :roll:  [/QB]
I don't believe Nader will be running again.For another futile suggestion I submit: http://www.libertarianism.com

ratioci nation

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2004, 10:03:00 pm »
Originally posted by SPARX:
  I don't believe Nader will be running again.For another futile suggestion I submit:  http://www.libertarianism.com
very familiar with libertarians, not for me, but thanks