Author Topic: Shameless plug....of my band's gig..  (Read 2717 times)

Bags

Re: Shameless plug....of my band's gig..
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2004, 12:47:00 pm »
Fico, I am so psyched that you packed the house and didn't even need me there!  Chris Rock performed for 2 hours, so I didn't get out until nearly 11:30....but I was sending you good will from Constitution Hall!

Good luck in NY....that is really cool stuff  you got going on...

Fico

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2004, 06:38:00 pm »
So anyone from the board make it???

ratioci nation

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2004, 06:46:00 pm »
Originally posted by Fico:
Really want to see your band, just was not going to happen that night.  Are you playing again soon?

ggw

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2004, 06:50:00 pm »
What's with the quid?

Could you not get people to pay in dollars?

Fico

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2004, 07:10:00 pm »
Originally posted by pollard:

Originally posted by Fico:
Really want to see your band, just was not going to happen that night.  Are you playing again soon? [/b]
Not sure when.... obviously we may have good leverage over some small clubs seeing as we brought in 131 people... I reckon that if half that many come to the next show that will still be a good crowd. We'll probably play DC9 or some small club in Virgina (Galaxy Hut maybe) in the near future and then take a couple of weekends to put a demo together. Our guitarist is very close friends with members of a band called "the Standard" and we may open up for them at the Black Cat in a couple of months when they are back in the area...but that's still getting way ahead of our ourselves... in the near future we plan to have our website up and play another show...I'll keep you all posted...

Cheerios..