Author Topic: John McCain would never post on the 9:30 Club Board  (Read 15521 times)

manimtired

Re: John McCain would never post on the 9:30 Club Board
« Reply #75 on: July 14, 2008, 06:23:00 pm »
eddie vedder 4 prez

sonickteam2

« Reply #76 on: July 14, 2008, 06:24:00 pm »
Originally posted by manimtired:
  just open em up...fuck it, ya know?
but then you'd be out a job?

manimtired

« Reply #77 on: July 14, 2008, 06:25:00 pm »
nah...the gov will just put me somewhere else...its the beauty of being a fed.

sonickteam2

« Reply #78 on: July 14, 2008, 06:43:00 pm »
  nah...the gov will just put me somewhere else...its the beauty of being a yesman.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #79 on: July 14, 2008, 06:47:00 pm »
  nah...the gov will just put me somewhere else...its the beauty of being a fed.
i thought  rabid conservatives were in favor of smaller federal goverment...
T.Rex

sonickteam2

« Reply #80 on: July 14, 2008, 06:49:00 pm »
conservatives like small government, and big business

but if government is your business.....

manimtired

« Reply #81 on: July 14, 2008, 06:54:00 pm »
Originally posted by very sonick:

nah...the gov will just put me somewhere else...its the beauty of being a yesman.
[/b]
fight the power!!!

are you 16 or just stupid?

walkonby

« Reply #82 on: July 14, 2008, 07:47:00 pm »
do people still vote based solely on the political party?  dem. or rep. forever, no matter who it is?  i have a friend who has  always been dem., since jimmy peanut carter, and now believes that the dems. (in congress/house) do not represent what america really stands for, so he will vote for mccain even though he hates him on alot of things.  and yes, dmx was right.  no matter who is in there, "they gonna do what they gonna do."  no one can change america.  money and the illusion of power that has come from our wars, imports/exports, "invisible" class systems, television, violent music/games/movies has corrupted us into a chaotic something bad about to burst and happen.  the dollar value is the first sign.  the foreclosure market is the next.  i would hate to live in the city when the people ignite.

manimtired

« Reply #83 on: July 14, 2008, 08:31:00 pm »
every four years people get all worked up, including myself, its just how it is, nothing changes

Sage 703

« Reply #84 on: July 15, 2008, 05:25:00 pm »
If only he could have looked this up on a computer...

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/07/15/mccain-again-cites-current-events-in-czechoslovakia/

(CNN) ?? For the second time in two days, John McCain has referred to current events in ??Czechoslovakia? ?? a country that officially ceased to exist in January of 1993.

??And I regret some of the recent behavior Russia that has exhibited, and I??ll be glad to talk about that later on including reduction in oil supplies to Czechoslovakia after they agreed with us on a missile defense system, etcetera,? said the presumptive Republican nominee at a New Mexico town hall Tuesday.

More than fifteen years ago, Czechoslovakia officially split into two nations ?? the Czech Republic and Slovakia.

On Monday, the Arizona senator made virtually the same statement about recent Russian moves that troubled him, citing that country??s attempt to reduce ??the energy supplies to Czechoslovakia.?

Later that evening, McCain??s campaign sent reporters a statement on the issue, which quoted the Arizona senator calling the nation ??the Czech Republic? twice.

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #85 on: July 15, 2008, 06:00:00 pm »
Originally posted by walkonby:
  .  and yes, dmx was right.  no matter who is in there, "they gonna do what they gonna do."  no one can change america.  
I'd say the idiot in the whitehouse right now has changed America....a lot

walkonby

« Reply #86 on: July 15, 2008, 08:09:00 pm »
Originally posted by Ever Circling Skeletal Family:

Originally posted by walkonby:
  .  and yes, dmx was right.  no matter who is in there, "they gonna do what they gonna do."  no one can change america.  
I'd say the idiot in the whitehouse right now has changed America....a lot [/b]
sorry . . . i meant for the good of all citizens.  unless they are gay of course.  those people can burn in hell.

manimtired

« Reply #87 on: July 15, 2008, 09:40:00 pm »
Originally posted by callat703:
  If only he could have looked this up on a computer...

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/07/15/mccain-again-cites-current-events-in-czechoslovakia/

(CNN) ?? For the second time in two days, John McCain has referred to current events in ??Czechoslovakia? ?? a country that officially ceased to exist in January of 1993.

??And I regret some of the recent behavior Russia that has exhibited, and I??ll be glad to talk about that later on including reduction in oil supplies to Czechoslovakia after they agreed with us on a missile defense system, etcetera,? said the presumptive Republican nominee at a New Mexico town hall Tuesday.

More than fifteen years ago, Czechoslovakia officially split into two nations ?? the Czech Republic and Slovakia.

On Monday, the Arizona senator made virtually the same statement about recent Russian moves that troubled him, citing that country??s attempt to reduce ??the energy supplies to Czechoslovakia.?

Later that evening, McCain??s campaign sent reporters a statement on the issue, which quoted the Arizona senator calling the nation ??the Czech Republic? twice.
obama should have googled how many states are in the united states

beetsnotbeats

« Reply #88 on: July 15, 2008, 09:48:00 pm »
  obama should have googled how many states are in the united states
Link?

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #89 on: July 16, 2008, 08:15:00 am »
The value of life has statistically gotten lower under Bush.  

An American life worth less today
T.Rex