Author Topic: 2 Nights of Incubus?!  (Read 3439 times)

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
2 Nights of Incubus?!
« on: November 30, 2006, 11:11:00 pm »
this wasn't on their website or MySpace, why the change?

effing private pre-sale!
‼‼?‼‼

blinksaar

Re: 2 Nights of Incubus?!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2006, 11:22:00 pm »
Originally posted by DeathFromAbove1979:
  this wasn't on their website or MySpace, why the change?

effing private pre-sale!
theres a pre-sale? whats the password and link and stuff??

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2006, 11:24:00 pm »
If you all will settle down and quit freaking out, you'll notice from the tickets.com page the presale isn't until next week. I'm sure in one of the newsletters (print or email) the password will trickle out.

CHILL OUT.

imnotworthy

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2006, 11:46:00 pm »
Where does everyone get their info in this?  I'm on Incubus' myspace and also (supposedly) on the mailing list for 930 Club and get those emails from "Kisha Shorter".  I really don't want to miss an opportunity to get tix for my favorite band (Incubus).  Please advise....

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2006, 11:52:00 pm »
Originally posted by imnotworthy:
  Where does everyone get their info in this?  I'm on Incubus' myspace and also (supposedly) on the mailing list for 930 Club and get those emails from "Kisha Shorter".  I really don't want to miss an opportunity to get tix for my favorite band (Incubus).  Please advise....
Tickets.com has put up the Incubus presale link a week early. Go to tickets.com and search 9:30 club and scroll down.

We don't know the password. The presales not until next week.

imnotworthy

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2006, 11:59:00 pm »
Thanks!  I'd been searching that site for days but searched under "Incubus" and I've been checking other sources as well ie Incubus myspace, Incubus website, ticketmaster....  Also, I don't know if I'll get the proper info when the time comes.  I've "registered" for announcements to come to me re shows but a co-worker is the one who told me about the Foo Fighters when those tix went on sale (last October) because I never got the info direct anywhere else.  Is there someplace we can "register" to get info like this for shows that interest us?

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2006, 12:04:00 am »
Originally posted by imnotworthy:
  Thanks!  I'd been searching that site for days but searched under "Incubus" and I've been checking other sources as well ie Incubus myspace, Incubus website, ticketmaster....  Also, I don't know if I'll get the proper info when the time comes.  I've "registered" for announcements to come to me re shows but a co-worker is the one who told me about the Foo Fighters when those tix went on sale (last October) because I never got the info direct anywhere else.  Is there someplace we can "register" to get info like this for shows that interest us?
Have you signed up for the 930 club weekly email newsletter? If not, sign up for that. Most likely, sometime at the beginning of next week they'll send an email with the password for this show out to everyone.

Also, it'd probably be a good idea to sign up for the print newsletter which goes out once a month but usually has a subscriber only presale for it's readers. You can get more info on how to sign up for these by asking eddie in the FAQ forum.

ggw

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2006, 12:04:00 am »
Go to the frontpage (www.930.com) and click on the "mail list" link.

imnotworthy

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2006, 12:08:00 am »
Thanks (again!)  I'll try that (again) but I believe this IS what I've done in the past (months/years ago)....twice....It's worth another shot!  

Thanks ; )

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2006, 12:20:00 am »
speaking of - has the december edition of Volume shipped yet?  i moved in october and didn't get my november edition, so i'm unsure if it just hasn't been mailed out yet or if the 930 didn't get my unsub/sub request...
<sig>

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2006, 12:25:00 am »
Originally posted by sweetcell:
  speaking of - has the december edition of Volume shipped yet?  i moved in october and didn't get my november edition, so i'm unsure if it just hasn't been mailed out yet or if the 930 didn't get my unsub/sub request...
Last one I got was November.

chokeychicken

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2006, 01:06:00 am »
new house rule: no more incubus threads.

ayates

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2006, 02:35:00 am »
Or albums.

definitivedoodle

« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2006, 11:22:00 am »
for all the die hards.

someone on ebay has tickets for sale.

stop posting just buy them now.

heywaitx