Author Topic: ticketliquidator.com?  (Read 1358 times)

heywaitx

ticketliquidator.com?
« on: December 01, 2006, 10:53:00 am »
can someone explain the deal with this site to me pleeease?

i ordered a ticket for incubus from this site and now i'm having second thoughts

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Re: ticketliquidator.com?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 11:02:00 am »
explanation: a fool and his money are soon parted.  luckily for the fool, Dept. of Consumer Affairs occasionally steps in to protect.

you should be fine.  eseentially the person who posted tickets for sale was promising you that he WILL get them, eventually, when they go on sale (i suppose there is a small chance this person has comp'ed tickets, or band tickets, or some other "insider" connection).  these ticket reselling sites usually have a guarantee of some sort, so either you'll get your tickets or you'll get a refund after a protracted exchange with customer service.

that's what you get for buying scalped tickets... next time just calm the f*** down and wait for tickets to go on sale, you might be able to get them at regular cost.
<sig>

heywaitx

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2006, 11:12:00 am »
yeah i definitely payed more than i should have.
 but i guess i'm kind of glad i know i'll have a ticket? haha

sonickteam2

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 11:13:00 am »
Originally posted by heywaitx:
  yeah i definitely payed more than i should have.
 but i guess i'm kind of glad i know i'll have a ticket? haha
thanks for helping to keep the ticket re-sale market alive and well, and prices through the roof!!!!

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2006, 12:13:00 pm »
Holy shit you paid over well over $100 for an incubus ticket? So are you going to log on when tickets really do go on sale and see if you could've bought them at the regular price which is probably $30 per?

If a show is sold out try craigslist-people are always trying to offload their extra tickets. Most of the time they get cheaper the closer you get to the show.
xoxo

Shadrach

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2006, 12:21:00 pm »
Why in the world would anyone pay a premium price for tickets that haven't even gone on sale yet? Talk about paranoid. I mean if you were to try and buy them when the public sale begins you have just as good of a shot as anyone else to get them... oh and so does that ticket scalper.

vansmack

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2006, 01:52:00 pm »
Awesome.
27>34