Author Topic: wheeee.... legal drugs!  (Read 90692 times)

ggw

Re: wheeee.... legal drugs!
« Reply #90 on: May 22, 2018, 11:00:43 am »
Just spent two weeks in Nevada, California, and Oregon. When I walked into the first dispensary, my 17 year-old self felt like he had died and gone to heaven.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #91 on: May 22, 2018, 12:00:06 pm »
you get used to it after a while  ;D

other than weed, have a good time?  do any good hiking?
<sig>

« Reply #92 on: May 22, 2018, 07:14:50 pm »
the new Norml
slack

ggw

« Reply #93 on: May 23, 2018, 09:41:47 am »
Been having a great time out west, although we did skip over Seattle. Fantastic hiking has been had in Zion and Glacier (unsurprisingly). Expecting more when we head to Yellowstone and the Tetons this morning.

I think we're past the tipping point on the legal weed thing. Any state that doesn't accept recreational sales is just forgoing gobs of tax revenue.

Space Freely

« Reply #94 on: May 23, 2018, 09:48:06 am »
Been having a great time out west, although we did skip over Seattle. Fantastic hiking has been had in Zion and Glacier (unsurprisingly). Expecting more when we head to Yellowstone and the Tetons this morning.

I think we're past the tipping point on the legal weed thing. Any state that doesn't accept recreational sales is just forgoing gobs of tax revenue.

Wow, that sounds like an awesome vacation.

ggw

« Reply #95 on: May 23, 2018, 11:38:37 am »
Quitting our jobs, loading up the car, and driving around the country for more than two months has probably been the best life decision my wife and I ever made. Highly recommend it.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #96 on: May 23, 2018, 11:47:48 am »
Quitting our jobs, loading up the car, and driving around the country for more than two months has probably been the best life decision my wife and I ever made. Highly recommend it.
You seem to be posting less too. Hutch, please quit your job and take your family on a two month vacation.
LVMH

vansmack

« Reply #97 on: May 23, 2018, 06:05:16 pm »

27>34

« Reply #98 on: June 20, 2018, 02:38:43 pm »
Way to go Canada!
CNN: Canada becomes second nation in the world to legalize marijuana.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/20/health/canada-legalizes-marijuana/index.html
slack

walkonbyeeeeeeeee

« Reply #99 on: June 20, 2018, 03:20:37 pm »
we will be the, third.  the money.  it outsells alcohol in Canada, two to one.

« Reply #100 on: June 26, 2018, 04:32:40 pm »
been a mixed bag in the news lately

FDA approves medical use of CBD(Did sessions know about this!)
https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2018/06/25/623236189/fda-green-lights-marijuana-based-pharmaceutical-drug
But now, with the approval of a CBD drug, the DEA will change this, according to Dr. Douglas Throckmorton, deputy director of regulatory programs at the FDA's Center for Drug Evaluation and Research "The DEA will need to make a different scheduling decision for CBD...because it now has an accepted medical use," he said during a conference call with reporters.

He said the reclassification is underway now.

Massachusetts hands out its first recreational cultivation license
https://herb.co/marijuana/news/sira-massachusetts-recreational-marijuana-cultivation-licenses

dc pop up (giveaway) gets busted
https://wtop.com/dc/2018/06/30-arrested-at-pop-up-marijuana-event-in-northeast-dc/
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 04:50:44 pm by Spoons of Victory ☣ ☢ ☠ »
slack

« Reply #101 on: August 29, 2018, 01:10:53 pm »
this doesn't look good
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/dominicholden/trump-secret-committee-anti-marijuana

Hopefully a blue wave will help this green wave make it to the finish line

kinda crazy that that the congress can't see that this is the way an overwhelming majority of States/Americans think

Although all the recreational states are pretty darn blue...so there's the trump tatic of sticking it to the opposing team when ever they can (opposed to actually having an actual policy)
slack

« Reply #102 on: September 07, 2018, 03:41:45 pm »
slack

hutch

ggw

« Reply #104 on: December 12, 2018, 02:53:50 pm »
Massachusetts is a bit of a mess. They have only opened two dispensaries so far. The only two recreational dispensaries on the East Coast. Long lines and very low purchase limits.