Author Topic: wheeee.... legal drugs!  (Read 115737 times)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Re: wheeee.... legal drugs!
« Reply #375 on: October 13, 2024, 11:31:35 pm »
Anybody try the giant mushrooms 🍄‍🟫 everywhere??

https://www.cnn.com/2024/10/12/us/pennsylvania-toxic-mushrooms-hospital/index.html

i haven't tried there "giant mushrooms", but i'm a YUGE fan of wild mushrooms.  there are only 3 varieties that i'll gather and eat (oysters, chanterelles and lobster) but there are enough of them in the woods around me to keep me happy.  maybe someday i'll get more serious about wild shrooms and take a class or otherwise learn more.  until such time, i'm very conservative in my picking and limit myself to the 3 kinds i know (and love!).
<sig>

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #376 on: October 14, 2024, 11:30:06 am »
Anybody try the giant mushrooms 🍄‍🟫 everywhere??

https://www.cnn.com/2024/10/12/us/pennsylvania-toxic-mushrooms-hospital/index.html

i haven't tried there "giant mushrooms", but i'm a YUGE fan of wild mushrooms.  there are only 3 varieties that i'll gather and eat (oysters, chanterelles and lobster) but there are enough of them in the woods around me to keep me happy.  maybe someday i'll get more serious about wild shrooms and take a class or otherwise learn more.  until such time, i'm very conservative in my picking and limit myself to the 3 kinds i know (and love!).

Did you know that John Cage—yes, that John Cage—won ~$8K on Italian TV for his expertise on mushrooms?
😐 🎶

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #377 on: October 14, 2024, 02:12:15 pm »
(since we're sorta off-topic about this anyways: went for a walk this morning this the kids, picked 13 pounds of lobster mushrooms along with a few chanterelles.  our grocery store sells lobster shrooms for $35/lbs - so a $455 haul!)
<sig>

hutch

« Reply #378 on: October 14, 2024, 04:06:29 pm »
(since we're sorta off-topic about this anyways: went for a walk this morning this the kids, picked 13 pounds of lobster mushrooms along with a few chanterelles.  our grocery store sells lobster shrooms for $35/lbs - so a $455 haul!)

ESO es de lo que hablo!!!

Aunque ni puta idea que es un “lobster mushroom”