Author Topic: #49 & #50  (Read 29376 times)

sacriforce

mankie

Re: #49 & #50
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2004, 03:06:00 pm »
What the fuck is this shit?

ggw

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2004, 03:16:00 pm »
Originally posted by Bollocks:
Among the technology crowd, I believe it's referred to as "spam"

mankie

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2004, 03:37:00 pm »
Originally posted by ggwâ?¢:

Originally posted by Bollocks:
Among the technology crowd, I believe it's referred to as "spam" [/b]
Oh, thanks....I wasn't far off with my original post then.

sacriforce

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2004, 03:38:00 pm »
SPAM is unwanted email. This look like email to you pal?
 This is a post.
 Which means if you see the word SACRIFORCE associated with a post and SACRIFORCE confuses you or bugs you in some small or large way, then you ought to feel free to not click on the post.
 That's what the fuck this shit is.

If you really want to know what the fuck this shit is for real for real, come the fuck down to Lucky Bar this sunday or Saint Ex the following day on Monday.

toodles  :D

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2004, 03:41:00 pm »
It's all Greek to me.

SPAM είναι ανεπιθύμητο ηλεκτρονικό ταχυδρομείο. Αυτό το βλέμμα όπως το ηλεκτρονικό ταχυδρομείο σε σας PAL; Αυτό είναι μια θέση. Ποια μέσα εάν βλέπετε τη λέξη SACRIFORCE που συνδέεται με μια θέση και SACRIFORCE συγχέει σας ή τα ζωύφια εσείς με κάποιο μικρό ή μεγάλο τρόπο, κατόπιν οφείλετε να αισθανθείτε ελεύθεροι να μην χτυπήσετε στη θέση. That's τι το fuck αυτό το shit είναι. Εάν θέλετε πραγματικά να ξέρετε τι το fuck που αυτό το shit είναι για πραγματικό για πραγματικό, ελάτε το fuck κάτω στον τυχερό φραγμό αυτός ο η Κυριακή ή Αγιος πρώην η επόμενη ημέρα τη Δευτέρα. toodles

Originally posted by sacriforce:
 This is a post.
 Which means if you see the word SACRIFORCE associated with a post and SACRIFORCE confuses you or bugs you in some small or large way, then you ought to feel free to not click on the post.

If you really want to know what the fuck this shit is for real for real, come the fuck down to Lucky Bar this sunday or Saint Ex the following day on Monday.

toodles   :D  

nkotb

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2004, 03:42:00 pm »
Oh my god!  GGW, forgive this kid.  He doesn't know who the fuck he's fucking with...

Fuck.

This is a post.

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2004, 03:42:00 pm »
Thanks for clarifying what day it is that follows Sunday.

ratioci nation

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2004, 03:43:00 pm »
 This is a post.

could you maybe just use the same thread you already started?

and spam is not just email, it is also a very fine lunch meat oh and can occur and message boards as well

sacriforce

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2004, 03:44:00 pm »
I'm not fucking with anybody.
 If you want to know what goes on just come down and check it out for yourself. Period.

ggw

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2004, 03:51:00 pm »
Perhaps "street-teaming" would be a better term.

Does SACRIFARCE give you a free t-shirt for your efforts?

sacriforce

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2004, 03:53:00 pm »
Ok how about this. In the future, I will clearly mark my threads as "SACRIFORCE #49 & SACRIFORCE #50". This will make it clear that I'm posting for my party and that you may or may not want to click on it and look.
 Otherwise, it's an open board, I'm a member and as far as I can see I'm sticking to the rules.

But Ok, lets say its spam. If that's the case then it's only the board regulars who'll likely be most annoyed by postings like mine. Intermittent visitors probably could give a shit. That said, whats the big deal? I post once a week, now you know what this be, so next time you see my name in the Topic Starter column, then just skip the post. Seems simple to me.

sacriforce

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2004, 03:56:00 pm »
My pleasure. Since my english comes out greek to you, I cant take too much for granted can I?

Originally posted by Rhett Miller:
 [QB] Thanks for clarifying what day it is that follows Sunday.

[qb]

ggw

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2004, 03:58:00 pm »
It's much more fun to mock you.

As an added bonus to SPHINCTERFORCE, it keeps your "spam" at the top of the list.  So you should be thanking us, perhaps even sending us free t-shirts with the cute little mutant hand logo on the back.

sacriforce

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2004, 03:58:00 pm »
I'm flattered.
 No I dont give myself free t shirts