Author Topic: #49 & #50  (Read 29373 times)

redsock

Re: #49 & #50
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2004, 04:24:00 pm »
Sacriforce posts weekly on BigYawn too. I kinda look forward to it, cause we don't get a whole lot of traffic on the board. Works for me, though I will say this, if you every go to the sacriforce website, there are some pretty freaky pictures on it. You should check out his posts on BigYawn, he has this icon with this blinky eye, it gives most of us chills.

« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2004, 04:24:00 pm »
Stop taking the Lord's name in vain. We're all saved here, y'know?

Originally posted by sacriforce:
  Hey I thought we were all having fun, using foul language and such. I guess I went a little overboard with my first reply; I was just trying to match tone for tone. Christ, no one's trying to fight here. But after I wrote it I can see why it could have gotten twisted.
 Is there anything unclear about my posting? Regarding the styles of music? Where to hear it and when?Let's talk.

Originally posted by Skeeter:

If you really want to know what the fuck this shit is for real for real, come the fuck down to Lucky Bar this sunday or Saint Ex the following day on Monday.
Wow - who could turn down an invitation like that?

Maybe if you explained exactly what it is you're promoting, you'd have better luck here.  All we know is you slapped up an ad, you're primarily metalz & fonx, and you like to say "fuck" a lot.

It sounds more like you're challenging us to a fight rather than inviting us to a party. [/b]
[/b]

thirsty moore

« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2004, 04:25:00 pm »
Bobblins!  They're really bad British goblins.  Not scary at all.  Kinda fake looking.  I think I have a new favorite word.

You mean it's unattractive? It's unclear? wtf is "bobblins?"

sacriforce

« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2004, 04:30:00 pm »
I'm sorry about the chills.
 But thanks for looking forward to the chills.

Originally posted by redsock:
  Sacriforce posts weekly on BigYawn too. I kinda look forward to it, cause we don't get a whole lot of traffic on the board. Works for me, though I will say this, if you every go to the sacriforce website, there are some pretty freaky pictures on it. You should check out his posts on BigYawn, he has this icon with this blinky eye, it gives most of us chills.

sacriforce

« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2004, 04:31:00 pm »
ok so I'm a clown now, huh?
 fuck it I'm outta here.

syke-riforce

mankie

« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2004, 04:35:00 pm »
  fuck it I'm outta here.

[/QB][/QUOTE]

Was it something GGW said? He can be a bit of a twat!!

sacriforce

« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2004, 04:35:00 pm »
dude ... so I made a fake poster.

Originally posted by thirsty moore:
  Bobblins!  They're really bad British goblins.  Not scary at all.  Kinda fake looking.  I think I have a new favorite word.

[/b]

thirsty moore

« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2004, 04:39:00 pm »
I think Harry Potter fights them in Harry Potter and the Bobblins of Donnington.

wtf is "bobblins?"

mankie

« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2004, 04:39:00 pm »

[/b]
With rotten teeth, don't forget the rotten teeth when referring to anything British.

sacriforce

« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2004, 04:39:00 pm »
a bit?  ;)

no it's all good man. we're having fun.

right?

Originally posted by Bollocks:

fuck it I'm outta here.

[/b]
Was it something GGW said? He can be a bit of a twat!! [/QB][/QUOTE]

mankie

« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2004, 04:41:00 pm »
  I think Harry Potter fights them in Harry Potter and the Bobblins of Donnington.

wtf is "bobblins?"
[/b]
They're Dobblins, and Dobby is their king....and Dobby has rotten teeth. YEAH for Dobby, a true Brit.

sacriforce

« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2004, 04:41:00 pm »
  dude ... so I made a fake poster?!?!

[/b]
[/b]

mankie

« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2004, 04:43:00 pm »
 [QB] a bit?   ;)  

no it's all good man. we're having fun.

right?

Oh yeah...we're good. Just fun...actually this is low key, Rhett must be winding down for the long weekend the GS'ers are all getting.

godsshoeshine

« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2004, 04:46:00 pm »
i just want to know what #49 & 50 means
o/\o

redsock

« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2004, 04:47:00 pm »
  I'm sorry about the chills.
 But thanks for looking forward to the chills.

[/b]
I really wanted to come to Rock city... Sunday nights are tough nights to come out to though, but after all the fan fair, I actually do want to check your gig out.