Author Topic: Any OC spoilers??  (Read 2536 times)

Fico

Any OC spoilers??
« on: September 08, 2005, 10:23:00 am »
Dish em out if you have 'em...and yes, if anyone has extra Sigur Ros tixs please let me know.

Carry on now....

vansmack

Re: Any OC spoilers??
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2005, 11:33:00 am »
Smackette was yammering on about some spoilers she read in a mag last night, but I wasn't listening.

I like to be surprised.
27>34

definitivedoodle

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2005, 01:00:00 pm »
a earthquake tears the city up,  Jack Bauer comes to save the day.

TomJaworski

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2005, 01:04:00 pm »
Ryan's brother isn't dead.

vansmack

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2005, 01:58:00 pm »
The Sports Guy interviews Josh Schwartz:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/050908a&CMP=OTC-DT9705204233

SPORTS GUY: But here's the one mistake you made that was incomprehensible to me: Dumping Olivia Wilde (Marissa's lesbian crush) midway through Season 2. Not only was she the best actress on the show other than Seth's Mom, she was a Pantheon TV Babe -- right up there with Cheryl Ladd and Jaclyn Smith on "Charlie's Angels," Heather Locklear on "Melrose Place," Nicole Eggert on "Charles in Charge," Nell Carter on "Gimme a Break" and everyone else. HOW COULD YOU GET RID OF HER!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! This was like giving away Google stock four years ago! I will never get over this. She is going to be a huge star some day and we both know it. Please explain yourself.

SCHWARTZ: As for Olivia Wilde -- dude, I am right there with you. Whose idea do you think it was to have her in a relationship with Marissa? But the network was very nervous -- it was an extremely conservative time in our country (thank Janet Jackson for that) and everyone was freaking out. We had a whole episode where every kiss between them was cut out, just so I could get one kiss in the Rainy Day Women episode. I was literally on the phone with Broadcast, Standards and Practices bartering for kisses. It was a battle, and The Powers That Be are part of a big corporation, and were going in front of Congress at the time (every network was) -- so I understand they are all good people who were under a lot of pressure. But they wanted that story wrapped up as fast as humanly possible and Alex moving on out of the OC. But Olivia is a superstar. She was great in the part. I would have her back on the show in a heartbeat. And she's going to have a huge career, I totally agree.

But if you want Alex back, America -- you're going to have to VOTE BUSH OUT OF OFFICE.
27>34

ggw

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2005, 02:08:00 pm »
I'm going to predict Arcade Fire, Clap Your Hands say Yeah, Sufjan Stevens and Antony and the Johnsons.

amnesiac

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2005, 02:48:00 pm »
The Bait Shop will face some stiff competition when a Ben's Chili Bowl opens up in the OC, and Sujfan Stevens performs at their grand opening show.

vansmack

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2005, 02:50:00 pm »
Originally posted by amnesiac:
  The Bait Shop will face some stiff competition when a Ben's Chili Bowl opens up in the OC, and Sujfan Stevens performs at their grand opening show.
Not Classy enough for The OC.

Better try Hollywood.
27>34

alex

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2005, 03:14:00 pm »
Originally posted by ggwâ?¢:
  I'm going to predict Arcade Fire, Clap Your Hands say Yeah, Sufjan Stevens and Antony and the Johnsons.
Franz Ferdinand.  They've got the new album coming out.

Or were they on there last season?

eltee

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2005, 03:21:00 pm »
Traci Lords joins the cast as a new manager of the Bait Shop.

vansmack

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2005, 03:26:00 pm »
Originally posted by Sugartastic:
She's no Olivia Wilde...not even in her hayday.
27>34

Fico

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2005, 04:16:00 pm »
Originally posted by vansmack:

She's no Olivia Wilde...not even in her hayday. [/b]
Agree...I got jiggy legs on every seen she was in...little known fact, Olivia is a DC native, Wilde is not her original last name but an adopted one..and Oscar Wilde fan she is. She's also quite young and already married...and yes, I've had multiple dreams of a threesome with her and Kiera Knightley...Rachel Bilson and Sienna Miller are watching and they're ready to take me despite being technically sloppy seconds...must.go.to.sleep.......

eltee

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2005, 06:11:00 pm »
Originally posted by vansmack:

She's no Olivia Wilde...not even in her hayday. [/b]
No doubt. Just reminicing on the "stir" she caused when she joined Melrose. Hey, she sings too apparently!

vansmack

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2005, 06:30:00 pm »
Originally posted by Fico:
  Agree...I got jiggy legs on every seen she was in...little known fact, Olivia is a DC native, Wilde is not her original last name but an adopted one..and Oscar Wilde fan she is. She's also quite young and already married...and yes, I've had multiple dreams of a threesome with her and Kiera Knightley...Rachel Bilson and Sienna Miller are watching and they're ready to take me despite being technically sloppy seconds...must.go.to.sleep.......
Fico, you're a sick man.

And I love that about you!
27>34

helicon1

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2005, 09:50:00 am »
Originally posted by Fico:
  Dish em out if you have 'em...and yes, if anyone has extra Sigur Ros tixs please let me know.

Carry on now....
Fico, Private Message me.