Author Topic: For Lulu and Pollard...  (Read 2408 times)

Fico

For Lulu and Pollard...
« on: June 23, 2005, 03:02:00 pm »
"On The Today Show [Lindsay Lohan] told Matt Lauer she wants a career like Jodie Foster's and she hates the term "parying." You might've also read Lindsay's uncle was arrested Tuesday for scamming money from a government loan intended for small businesses affected by 9/11. And that she's dating Elefant's Diego Garcia."

ratioci nation

Re: For Lulu and Pollard...
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2005, 03:06:00 pm »
Damn him, he hugs me, leading me on, and then runs to that crack whores' arms!

poorlulu

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2005, 03:10:00 pm »
i hate her, i hate her, i hate her................

maybe she will eat a burger and then die from shock.........

fingers crossed

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2005, 03:17:00 pm »
Has Lindsay become the Winona Ryder for the new millenium.... Will Diego be the first to have his talent sucked dry?  (yes this statement is  so very wrong on many levels)
T.Rex

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2005, 03:20:00 pm »
When you said she wants to be like Jodie Foster, I thought maybe she was dating one of the Sleater-Kinneys.

Fico

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2005, 03:23:00 pm »
Originally posted by kosmo vinyl:
  Will Diego be the first to have his talent sucked dry?  
How do you know about his talent??? ah yes, the camel-toe incident at the black cat show..loved the trousers tucked in his boots..very Napoleon Dynamite of him...heard he was wearing Lulu's scarf collection at the show...

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2005, 03:29:00 pm »
Lindsay hates "parying"...I'm so unhip I don't even know what that term means.

Originally posted by Fico:
  "On The Today Show [Lindsay Lohan] told Matt Lauer she wants a career like Jodie Foster's and she hates the term "parying." You might've also read Lindsay's uncle was arrested Tuesday for scamming money from a government loan intended for small businesses affected by 9/11. And that she's dating Elefant's Diego Garcia."

poorlulu

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2005, 03:33:00 pm »
  .loved the trousers tucked in his boots..very Napoleon Dynamite of him...heard he was wearing Lulu's scarf collection at the show...
god the trousers were fantastic weren't they?.................sigh

i think i'm offended by the scarf comment though fico........it needed a good wash........pooooooh

poorlulu

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2005, 03:35:00 pm »
Originally posted by Charlie Nakatestes, Japanese Golfer:
 [QB] Lindsay hates "parying"...I'm so unhip I don't even know what that term means.

i think it involves terri schiavo................see

http://1g3.com/hc/2004/09/parying-for-terri-schiavo.html

vansmack

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2005, 04:50:00 pm »
Wilmer Valderrama then Diego Garcia.  Fico, you have a chance.  I just wish she'd go back to the old Lindsay.  That and let me call her Hermione.
27>34

Fico

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2005, 10:08:00 am »
Originally posted by vansmack:
  Wilmer Valderrama then Diego Garcia.  Fico, you have a chance.  I just wish she'd go back to the old Lindsay.  That and let me call her Hermione.
I still have my sights on Rachel Bilson...did you see her story on Teen Vogue?? yum!...Once we play the bait shop I'll have the pick of the litter...

vansmack

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2005, 12:35:00 pm »
  I still have my sights on Rachel Bilson...did you see her story on Teen Vogue?? yum!...Once we play the bait shop I'll have the pick of the litter...
Sorry mate, but Rachel only likes goofy indie white guys like me.  You'll have a better shot at the girl who likes the latin blood.
27>34

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2005, 02:53:00 pm »
Why did they remake Herbie The Love Bug?  I mean...the first Herbie films weren't very good.  Can't they at least remake good movies?

After having seen the commercial on TV, I think that they should rename this new Herbie movie, Herbie Defys The Laws Of Physics, on account of the Nascar/fence scene depicted in the trailer.  Matt Dillon must be broke again...