Author Topic: Question on XM  (Read 2328 times)

paige

Re: Question on XM
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2004, 03:42:00 pm »
Originally posted by Bags:
  you're CRAZY.  Thanks for the help...the site just may push me into XM territory.    ;)  
it better!!!

sonickteam2

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2004, 04:42:00 pm »
  you're CRAZY.  Thanks for the help...the site just may push me into XM territory.     ;)  
shes cute though

and good with directions!

eltee

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2004, 07:11:00 pm »
Originally posted by sonickteam2:

you're CRAZY.  Thanks for the help...the site just may push me into XM territory.      ;)    
shes cute though

and good with directions! [/b]
sonick you lost? where ya been? still trying to figure out your hotmail account?

J'Mal

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2004, 03:35:00 pm »
xmfan used to be good, but there was schism of sorts between the guy who did all the work and the guy who owns the URL.

it's really a sad shell of itself now.  The real deal is now at www.xm411.com   The owner of that site also operates an online store and is ultra knowledgable about all kinds of hardware and install questions.

J'Mal

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2004, 04:00:00 pm »
  When you get XM, this runs through your regular stereo system?  So I can audiotape things the way I audiotape the radio?
Yes.  It plugs into your home stereo like any other component.  You can plug it into any AUX, TAPE, CD, TUNER, or anything else other than PHONO.  You can also plug the audio output using 1/8 mini stereo connections.  If you want to be an audio geek and need overkill, there's a place you can get the unit modified to an optical output.