Author Topic: You Are All Invited To A Mad Tea Party  (Read 2821 times)

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
You Are All Invited To A Mad Tea Party
« on: August 03, 2008, 06:28:00 pm »
Several months ago I mentioned that I would be replacing one of the shows on Air Atlantic Underground Radio. To be fair, I wanted to give the show several months air time to get all of the music submitted aired.

The time has come to move on and retire The Sounds Of Permanence which had been airing on Sunday and Wednesday nights. Well, at least in Western time zones.

Tonight I am experimenting with a show that will take it's place. It's called Mad Tea Party and will feature the more upbeat music from Air Atlantic Underground Radio along with a collection of more Psychedelic songs. It's still pretty Gazey and everything fits well with the station, as a whole, but I wanted something that offered a peppy yet cerebral experience.

Things will change as I tweak the station and the schedule but I wanted to get the debut underway.

Tonight's offering is:
 A Mad Tea Party
 w/ DJ Jaguar

Sundays & Wednesdays 7:00PM-9:00PM: DJ Jaguar invites you all to a Mad Tea Party full of more upbeat and Psychedelic music. Pour a cuppa and enjoy the tunes.

Turn out for the debut of A Mad Tea Party and tune into Air Atlantic Underground Radio.

It's kind of like 'Gazing on acid.

Stay tuned because more changes are in the works.

DJ Jaguar

Air Atlantic Underground Radio
 Air Atlantic Underground MySpace profile

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
Re: You Are All Invited To A Mad Tea Party
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 11:36:17 am »
What designer are the cups and saucers? Silverware or gold flatware?

walkonby

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 03:27:47 pm »

its a mad tea party julian . . . dixie paper cups on taco bell napkins.   ;D

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 04:03:14 pm »
That would be madness, walkonby. It would.

Jaguar

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2009, 04:51:41 pm »

its a mad tea party julian . . . dixie paper cups on taco bell napkins.   ;D

Well, I see you've started your journey into madness.

No, the standard commercial garbage will not dare touch what's to be served up. You may find anything from Lenox bone china to a more casual and decorative French Country floral. I tend to lean towards sterling silver flatware because too often the gold just looks too gauche; however, you may find some gold in the crystal stemware. For Mad Tea Party, I tend to like to use the jewel toned glassware because it has more of a Moroccan flare which works nicely with the heavier Psychedelic music.

Btw, 'Mad Tea Party' starts tonight at 7:00PM!

Right now, getting ready to enter the 2nd hour of 'Revolution In Sound' from London with Scott Cause of Northern Star Records.

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2009, 04:56:00 pm »
No, the standard commercial garbage will not dare touch what's to be served up. You may find anything from Lenox bone china to a more casual and decorative French Country floral. I tend to lean towards sterling silver flatware because too often the gold just looks too gauche; however, you may find some gold in the crystal stemware. For Mad Tea Party, I tend to like to use the jewel toned glassware because it has more of a Moroccan flare which works nicely with the heavier Psychedelic music.
Hello. Would you be interested in a Junior Copywriter position in the relaunched Julian's America?

Jaguar

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2009, 05:00:00 pm »
Hello. Would you be interested in a Junior Copywriter position in the relaunched Julian's America?

;D ;D ;D

Julian's America: The Other Side Of The Street
By Jaguar, who is always dancing to the beat of a different drummer