Author Topic: XXIX Olympic Thread  (Read 18135 times)

thirsty moore

Re: XXIX Olympic Thread
« Reply #105 on: August 27, 2008, 10:33:00 am »
Nerves I suppose.  I never cared much for diving as a sport.  While we were stuck swimming laps back and forth, they were jumping on trampolines doing flips.

Originally posted by Ever Circling Skeletal Family:
  And why do they take those tiny towels up to the top of the diving board and keep stroking themselves with it even though they're not even wet?

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #106 on: August 27, 2008, 10:41:00 am »
Originally posted by god's shoeshine:
  you love silly questions
I love questions that many people would like to ask but feel stupid asking them!!!

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #107 on: August 27, 2008, 10:47:00 am »
Originally posted by econo:
  Nerves I suppose.  I never cared much for diving as a sport.  While we were stuck swimming laps back and forth, they were jumping on trampolines doing flips.

Originally posted by Ever Circling Skeletal Family:
  And why do they take those tiny towels up to the top of the diving board and keep stroking themselves with it even though they're not even wet?
[/b]
There's a diving team at the pool my son takes his class on Saturday mornings, and there's one girl inparticular who is about 17 years old. She stands on the dive board for at least 5 minutes with this little towel and keeps rubbing it between her legs like she's literally rubbing one off. Then she dives in, gets out of the pool stands under the shower for about 10 minutes, dries off, goes back up the dive board and starts to masturbate with the little towel all over again...it really is quite interesting to watch. My wife keeps reminding me we're there to watch our son take swimming lessons not watch the babe double clicking the mouse!!!

sonickteam2

« Reply #108 on: August 27, 2008, 01:15:00 pm »
my ex gf was good friends with one of the University of MD diving team members. we went over to a party at the house most of the team shared one night.

it was weird but ok, til everyone got naked and starting pillowfighting.  no joke , it happened.  so now i just think all divers are flaming homosexuals.

not a bad thing, just an observation.

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #109 on: August 27, 2008, 01:28:00 pm »
Originally posted by very sonick:
  my ex gf was good friends with one of the University of MD diving team members. we went over to a party at the house most of the team shared one night.

it was weird but ok, til everyone got naked and starting pillowfighting.  no joke , it happened.  so now i just think all divers are flaming homosexuals.

not a bad thing, just an observation.
Now if that was the womens diving team that would've been sooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking hot!!!!