Author Topic: Sometimes There Is So MUch Beauty in thje World  (Read 27651 times)

ggw

Re: Sometimes There Is So MUch Beauty in thje World
« Reply #120 on: August 22, 2008, 04:51:00 pm »
I just found my car keys and made it back home.  Did I miss anything?

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #121 on: August 22, 2008, 05:55:00 pm »
Originally posted by ggwâ?¢:
  I just found my car keys and made it back home.  Did I miss anything?
You've been gone??? Hmmph!

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #122 on: August 22, 2008, 07:02:00 pm »
You missed the Forum outing, we did a road trip to Fallingwater in PA and did shrooms.
_\|/_

SPARX

« Reply #123 on: August 22, 2008, 08:09:00 pm »
Originally posted by They call me Doctor Doom.:
  You missed the Forum outing, we did a road trip to Fallingwater in PA and did shrooms.
That's always a good trip  ;)  
 Floating the nearby Yough river by raft or boat always adds to the experience as well if time permits

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #124 on: September 03, 2008, 11:19:00 am »
Originally posted by SPARX:

That's always a good trip   ;)  
 Floating the nearby Yough river by raft or boat always adds to the experience as well if time permits [/b]
Dood, this post inspired me to go and do just that.  It was awesome.  Even without shrooms.  Best tip I've gotten from this forum since the Pixies presale!
_\|/_

SPARX

« Reply #125 on: September 03, 2008, 07:56:00 pm »

Originally posted by SPARX:

That's always a good trip    ;)    
 Floating the nearby Yough river by raft or boat always adds to the experience as well if time permits [/b]
Dood, this post inspired me to go and do just that.  It was awesome.  Even without shrooms.  Best tip I've gotten from this forum since the Pixies presale! [/b]
Glad to hear it. That is indeed always a good time.
 2 more tips for anyone with the time. Download the Hipshit music mixes and the Psychedelic Glue Sniffin Hillbillies movie I put up to share. You'll be glad you did.

Yada

« Reply #126 on: December 07, 2014, 11:45:29 am »
that was a fun read... for years I've been asking az about his hallucinatory experiences while being blind, but he always ignores my questions.

Az?

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #127 on: December 07, 2014, 11:56:35 am »
that was a fun read... for years I've been asking az about his hallucinatory experiences while being blind, but he always ignores my questions.

Az?
I always feel weird asking him blind questions and when I do his answers are unsatisfying and I don't push it with follow ups.
LVMH

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #128 on: December 07, 2014, 12:06:24 pm »
maybe he doesnt want you to know and he hates you.  i do not approve when people call mushrooms, boomers.

Yada

« Reply #129 on: December 08, 2014, 05:13:20 pm »
I found my answer.

I've never taken a hallucinogen and most likely never will because I think they're not for me. But who am I to tell anyone what they can and can't ingest?

The spine myth has been debunked scientifically; in fact, LSD is most likely out of your system before the trip itself is completely over. Maybe you should stop taking everything that everyone older than you (myself and everyone on this board included) has told you about drugs at face value and do some reading of unbiased scientific sources instead?

P.S. If you don't think hallucinogens can serve a purpose, re-read the first 15 or so posts of this thread again and try to not laugh.

GGW's eating them brightened up many of our days for a few seconds and if nothing else, that alone made his eating them worthwhile.