Author Topic: the conspiracy theory thread  (Read 215798 times)

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
Re: the conspiracy theory thread
« Reply #300 on: December 20, 2011, 10:05:10 am »
^^^ hahahaha
‼‼?‼‼

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #301 on: January 28, 2012, 03:45:46 pm »
newt does good while doing bad theory.  superpacs are bad.  they would have stayed here forever to alter/have already altered politics and the fundamental ways our country is run.  but since newt (God i love his name) this year has been the super pac vote, and i feel by the time this thing is done, gingrich will have soiled his name beyond anything from his past.  i feel that somehow the idea of super pacs go away a lot quicker now. 

thanks newt!  keep up the race, billionaire guy from wherever!  all the way to the convention!  hell, get the nomination!  that would be real good.  as i heard one commentator put it, "there would be a riot."  nice. 

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #302 on: February 20, 2012, 04:12:04 pm »
why is it . . . that a lot, not all, because some are very nice, but a lot, of people that work in tobacco shops in the district . . . are total f-ing a-holes that should be fired for how they sometimes treat customers.  or maybe it is just me.  maybe they just don't like me.  that could be the case, but there has got to be someone else who sees what i see.  as soon as i walk in the door, which i am always over the top nice and excited to be back into a tobacco shop, which is rare,  there is always that one guy, or group of guys that are just "f you" from the start; they don't like you; they don't want you there; they treat you like they are better than you.  i just avoid them and make my purchases of fine cigar or two.  is that just me being crazy train again like the nice homeless people who talk to the newspaper boxes?

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #303 on: February 21, 2012, 11:46:37 am »
I've been to about 3 tobbacco shops and I have always gotten that vibe. So weird. I assume that they have a secret door that leads to a tunnel that leads to the Masonic Temple. Every single Tobacco shop I've ever been in is like something out of a Harry Potter wizard shop. That's really the only way I can describe those places.
‼‼?‼‼

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #304 on: March 13, 2012, 10:14:10 am »
http://openchannel.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/13/10656262-classified-documents-contradict-fbi-on-post-911-probe-of-saudis-ex-senator-says

and . . . so . . . it . . . begins

yeah, we've already hit the 10 year mark . . .  i was thinking it was about time stuff like this starting coming out.  it's minut and small, but it is a start.

soon, in about another 10, maybe other "classified" documents that some senators have seen but for some reason never said anything about, will emerge.

i mean, the government never hides anything from us.

and if they did, we'd all be crazy to believe it.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 10:19:59 am by walkonby »

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #305 on: March 14, 2012, 02:10:03 pm »
man . . . my last one was a bit nutballish.  sorry.  was in a mood. 

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/leon-panetta-arrives-in-afghanistan-pledges-no-change-in-strategy/2012/03/14/gIQAvEnBBS_story.html

WOW . . . crazy town!  this one is easy and simple. 

can you say "end of the war"?

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #306 on: March 19, 2012, 11:01:33 am »
i'm in a good mood.  life is nice and full of special surprises.  happy happy.  no reason for it.  just happy.   odd.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #307 on: March 21, 2012, 10:14:19 am »
am i wrong?  sometimes i go over the deep end when it comes to gay issues.  i like to, and smirk while i do it, consider my self the "gay spike lee."  this is what i am wondering if i am wrong about:  in my corner of the cornfield, there is this thing happening called a "womenless beauty contest," where guys get together and dress up like women and get judged, all in good fun.  now i have to ask . . . why can't it be a mens beauty contest, where the guys are judged on their looks, just like the women's version.  why do they have to dress up like women, almost as if making fun of guys who do, for real.  drag is no joke.  in my neck of the woods, they hate gay people very vocally.  this is just another reminder of that.  and this is all to support "relay for life."

would relay for life support a "blackless beauty contest"  where all the local white people get together and dress "like black people do" even with black face, and whomever does the best "black impression" wins the prize. 

so am i wrong and jumping the gun, or is there some truth to my stupid theories?   

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #308 on: March 21, 2012, 01:42:15 pm »
Jumping the gun a little on this one
‼‼?‼‼

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #309 on: March 21, 2012, 03:11:53 pm »
i thought i was . . . but it's a slow "gays against the world" day.  needed something to go with.  thanks.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #310 on: March 22, 2012, 09:54:57 am »
http://articles.cnn.com/2012-03-19/us/us_wisconsin-noises_1_explosions-natural-gas-wisconsin?_s=PM:US

My immediate thought was "Giant alien building space ship to get back home" ala Super 8
‼‼?‼‼

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #311 on: March 22, 2012, 09:57:49 am »
just read that.

nothing better than when people "have no idea".

the end . . . yes.  worth it.  yes.  next time.  maybe not.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #312 on: March 22, 2012, 01:55:18 pm »
Are you talking about Super 8? I really enjoyed it. I thought he did a great job of capturing the ambience set out by those Amblin movies and Speilberg adventure stories.
‼‼?‼‼

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #313 on: April 13, 2012, 12:01:04 pm »
i like to go back and reread this thread, sometimes in embarrassed shock that i wrote "that" and sometimes amused that i wrote that.  but all along i must say i was interested to the fact that i was blind to how powerful the mind of this Herr Professor Doktor Doom could be.  like a character sneaking into your graphic novel series, then developing a cult following everytime they come and go and desperately needing a series of their own.  i would read and be a fan!  basically i'm saying, your input in my thread is awesome.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #314 on: April 13, 2012, 10:35:25 pm »
speaking of the good doktor, we haven't heard from him in a while...  last post: January 26, 2012.
<sig>