Author Topic: the conspiracy theory thread  (Read 217459 times)

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
Re: the conspiracy theory thread
« Reply #345 on: February 23, 2013, 06:59:39 pm »
Any time there's some big news story involving police, or a shooting, or a man hunt, or something along those lines, my co-worker comes in crying "Conspiracy Theory!", I won't lie, on this one I'm insanely misinformed and reading something off a website with "Illuminati" in the name probably isn't helping, BUT it was the first thing that popped up on Google. Anyone following this? One of my buddies who has been following this closely says he thinks it's very strange:

http://illuminatiwatcher.com/?p=5581

I don't know, not really reading anything earth shattering on that page.

I'm much more interested in the pope's retirement

And here comes the shitstorm....I knew there was a major scandal brewing at the vatican.  Rampant gay sex.  Shocking.

Oh, there's been lots of different stuff flying around for years. The trick is figuring out what's true and what's nothing but a load of crap.

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #346 on: March 22, 2013, 01:33:55 am »
Oh, this is good.  ;D

Kind of looks like James Carville. Whoever he is, he's got to be having a lot of good laughs and you know his spook colleages must be teasing the hell out of him.

Conspiracy Theorists Claim This Video Shows Obama Secret Service Agent Is an 'Alien Shape-Shifter'

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #347 on: March 22, 2013, 09:47:22 am »
"not all ?reptoids? should be considered evil. The blogger continued that because Obama is the ?one chosen to lead us through the dark and into the Light of Ascension? and due to the death threats made against him and his family, ?it?s probable that he has a bodyguard who is not human.?

Jesus Christ.
‼‼?‼‼

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #348 on: March 22, 2013, 09:51:46 am »
actually . . . they are all evil.  they have always had to hide who they are, never being able to play with the other kids in the sand box, never going down to the seven eleven with their middle school firends for candy and slurpees, never getting laid under the bleachers in high school . . . oh they are evil all right.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #349 on: March 22, 2013, 12:04:46 pm »
‼‼?‼‼

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #350 on: September 19, 2013, 03:48:39 pm »
http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/09/19/2650521/pope-francis-catholic-church/

ok, this is where is gets odd.  i try not to fall back into conspiracy, for most, if not all of it, is fiction; creative nonfiction to be more specific.  such a dead genre it is, but i like it.  but anyway, oh this thing called conspiracy.  the invention of it has its purposefulness of control and distraction, i know, but the taste of it is real.  i am obsessesed, i admit it.  and now this pope.  the savior pope of the catholic church who seems to be able to say or do no wrong.  god/good for us, or good/god for him?  this alteration of the three girls and their final vision, is disturbing to say the least, but here he is.  i am certain that i am uncertain about one of two things.  god, i cannot believe i am saying this outloud . . . but the pope is either the antichrist finally evolved as predicted, or the first contact from extraterrestrial people on a mass scale, in an attempt to change the outcome of some future or futures events on this planet.  they like to do that.  man, hes good if all of this is true. 

believe it, or not.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 04:11:25 pm by walkonby »

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #351 on: September 19, 2013, 04:20:56 pm »
I think that's crazy even for this thread. At some point the church had to evolve, no? Unless evolution meant the end days are upon us. Which......I don't know if that's what the good book meant, but.... I could see your point.
‼‼?‼‼

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #352 on: September 19, 2013, 04:34:18 pm »
there was a vision from miss mary herself, so watch out, given to three girls in the seventeens, called fatima . . . and the final vision spoke of the fall of the catholic church.  it would seem that an "outside" force is attempting to alter such divine visions.  thats where, it gets, weird.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #353 on: September 19, 2013, 04:57:16 pm »
The problem with that story is that you have to invent a new kind of science to explain how that could even be possible.  It all seems like the stuff of mythology that people invented before there was, like, physics.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #354 on: September 19, 2013, 05:13:53 pm »
invent is the incorrect term there, grateful . . . i believe you mean, discover.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #355 on: September 19, 2013, 05:17:23 pm »
there was a vision from miss mary herself, so watch out, given to three girls in the seventeens, called fatima . . . and the final vision spoke of the fall of the catholic church.  it would seem that an "outside" force is attempting to alter such divine visions.  thats where, it gets, weird.

We're boned.
‼‼?‼‼

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #356 on: September 19, 2013, 05:35:21 pm »
invent is the incorrect term there, grateful . . . i believe you mean, discover.

If you insist.  The odds of this being complete fiction are vastly greater than there being a new branch of science.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #357 on: September 19, 2013, 06:06:11 pm »
thats what makes creative nonfiction . . . so fucking fascinating

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #358 on: September 19, 2013, 08:30:23 pm »
thats what makes creative nonfiction . . . so fucking fascinating

Nonfiction is the incorrect term there, walky.  I think the word you're looking for is fantasy.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #359 on: September 19, 2013, 11:06:36 pm »
creative nonfiction is a weird sub category of fiction and non fiction that blurs the lines between what is real and what is created.  it is a dead genre because people only read fiction or non fiction.  to change that, would be nice.  its also a wonderful trap to get people to believe in all kinds of bullshit.  thats the best part.