Author Topic: the conspiracy theory thread  (Read 217667 times)

i am gay and i like cats

i am gay and i like cats

Re: the conspiracy theory thread
« Reply #391 on: January 24, 2015, 10:06:08 am »
I have, nothing left in my life, to be angry about.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #392 on: March 26, 2015, 10:28:51 am »
Another plane goes down! AH! This got back into the Malaysian airline theories. This stuff is weird though. 2 very public plane crashes? What's going on!?

I heard a theory going around for this latest flight that one pilot killed the other, then locked the door and set a descent course and pretended he couldn't get back in the cockpit. Sounds a little convoluted to me... Apparently there's a soft spot in the wall of the bathroom [connected to the cockpit] that you can tear through and get into the cockpit or at least look in and see if there's an obstruction or what's going on.

Fishy stuff.
‼‼?‼‼

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #393 on: March 26, 2015, 11:20:15 am »
Another plane goes down! AH! This got back into the Malaysian airline theories. This stuff is weird though. 2 very public plane crashes? What's going on!?

I heard a theory going around for this latest flight that one pilot killed the other, then locked the door and set a descent course and pretended he couldn't get back in the cockpit. Sounds a little convoluted to me... Apparently there's a soft spot in the wall of the bathroom [connected to the cockpit] that you can tear through and get into the cockpit or at least look in and see if there's an obstruction or what's going on.

Fishy stuff.

Right. If the pilot who was locked out knew he was going to die, why the ruse of getting locked out?  I think the co-pilot just decided this was the end...

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #394 on: March 26, 2015, 01:52:36 pm »
Arabic named pilot  equals  terrorism

white german pilot  equals  mental problems

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #395 on: March 26, 2015, 03:36:29 pm »

Fishy stuff.

Right. If the pilot who was locked out knew he was going to die, why the ruse of getting locked out?  I think the co-pilot just decided this was the end...
I guess so people wouldn't blame him over the last 15 minutes of their lives lol. He was going to take the plane down, but he kind of felt bad about it...
‼‼?‼‼

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #396 on: March 26, 2015, 03:38:43 pm »
am I stupid, in that I will never fly?  i know . . . "its safer than being in a car." 

really?

i expect all answers, to be in Spanish.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #397 on: March 26, 2015, 03:56:01 pm »
am I stupid, in that I will never fly?  i know . . . "its safer than being in a car." 

really?

Absolutamente.  Flyando es perfectamente safe.  Pero yo todavia get freaked out durante el takeoff y el landando.  Sera bueno, especialmente si tu bebes algunos bourbons antes del takeoff.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #398 on: March 26, 2015, 03:57:44 pm »
gra,cias

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #399 on: March 26, 2015, 03:58:58 pm »

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #400 on: March 26, 2015, 04:01:29 pm »

really?

no speaky
‼‼?‼‼

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #401 on: March 26, 2015, 04:04:21 pm »
I don't think grate,ful does either . . . but that didn't stop him.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #402 on: April 02, 2015, 10:58:19 am »
Did Leonard Nimoy Fake His Own Death So He Could Seize Control of the Illuminati?
http://harddawn.com/leonard-nimoy-seize-control-of-illuminati/
<sig>

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #403 on: April 02, 2015, 11:06:40 am »
Did Leonard Nimoy Fake His Own Death So He Could Seize Control of the Illuminati?
http://harddawn.com/leonard-nimoy-seize-control-of-illuminati/
To be fair to that insane rant, Star Trek being a secret plot to brainwash people to serve the Illuminati makes about as much sense as anyone thinking Star Trek isn't utter shit.
LVMH

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #404 on: April 02, 2015, 11:07:39 am »
Oh, man. What an awesome read. "Predictive Programming", if the Illuminati is so secretive, why would they try and clue in people on future events? Lol. Anyway...
‼‼?‼‼