Author Topic: the conspiracy theory thread  (Read 211258 times)

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
Re: the conspiracy theory thread
« Reply #570 on: August 13, 2021, 10:29:50 am »
Do the #reinstatementday dance in 3 easy steps

https://twitter.com/Fah_Lo_Me/status/1426166195741470723?s=19

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #571 on: August 13, 2021, 03:22:32 pm »
not only is today #ReinstatementDay, it's also National Kool-Aid Day.  seriously.  can't make this stuff up.
<sig>

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #572 on: August 25, 2021, 02:30:23 pm »
i wish i had more money to waste on things like these: https://www.concordaerospace.com/

the reviews are a good chuckle too - scroll to the bottom of https://www.concordaerospace.com/collections/specials/products/jewish-space-laser-activation-panel
<sig>

WALKonBack

« Reply #573 on: September 12, 2021, 02:43:44 pm »
Good God.  How on Earth, did I never hear of this before.

lluminati: New World Order card game from the 90s??!!

Fas,cinating

« Reply #574 on: October 28, 2021, 11:52:45 am »
A fear grows in Trumpworld: Have we gone too conspiratorial?
There is growing worry that talk of stolen elections, machine rigging and foreign plots will hurt election reform efforts and sap turnout.

Finally a silver lining to 5 years of insanity
If GGW was here, he could help me find my post when I said that Trump will destroy the GOP, splinter it into factions and take away their dominance politics
slack

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #575 on: October 28, 2021, 12:20:19 pm »
well you know fucker carlson is about the blow the lid off jan 6th... it was a false flag event

just think of all the years of preparation that went into knowing that 45** would lose the election and then on the day of certification thousands of people who have  been pretending for years to be ranting and raving on social media, joining militias, flying in on private planes, lather rinse repeat to take part in the event..

wonder what the going rate for getting arrested, placed in jail and appearing before judges and prosecutors is...

wait that's all part of the deep state that suddenly was put in place in the last four years as well.. so NEVERMIND
T.Rex

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #576 on: October 28, 2021, 12:35:10 pm »
of course that would mean the one person killed was also part of the false flag event, or did they simply get caught up in the moment and decided to be a PATRIOT
T.Rex

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #577 on: October 28, 2021, 12:40:46 pm »
wait that's all part of the deep state that suddenly was put in place in the last four years as well.. so NEVERMIND

put in... put-in... PUTIN!!!  BUSTED
<sig>

« Reply #578 on: October 28, 2021, 01:56:53 pm »

I've always had my suspicions about Kozmo
slack

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #579 on: October 28, 2021, 01:59:10 pm »

I've always had my suspicions about Kozmo

yeah my working at a travel agency isn't holding up so well these days...
T.Rex

GAY,GUY

« Reply #580 on: February 25, 2022, 11:05:29 pm »
Everything, that Ye and Kim K do, is all for promo and press of the next project.

They aren't actually married, or have kids, or dating who they are dating now, or are fighting.  They do though,  just happen to have new projects coming out, or recently out, at the same time everyone is suddenly talking about them, again.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #581 on: April 28, 2022, 01:29:40 pm »
Whistleblower linked to FBI investigation into Trump and Deutsche Bank found dead in LA
  • The whistleblower Valentin Broeksmit was found dead in LA on Tuesday, per multiple reports.
  • A 2019 NYT profile connected Broeksmit's trove of Deutsche Bank documents to an FBI Trump probe.
  • Broeksmit had been missing for over a year when he died. Police do not suspect foul play.
"Emphasizing that he didn't suspect foul play, Stedman went on to write in a further tweet: "Everyone needs to fucking stop with the conspiracy theories about Val.""
<sig>

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #582 on: April 28, 2022, 01:53:47 pm »
Ozzy has tested positive for Covid and Cock Van Per Palm announces he has Covid.. Have the two ever been seen in the same room?  inquiring minds want to know

also there are multiple actors playing Prez Biden including Jim Carrey... and Princess Diana and Jackie Kennedy are still alive, at least in the flyover states...
T.Rex

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #583 on: July 07, 2022, 12:29:37 pm »
Gonna put this on my gravestone... Just above 21st Century Digital Boy

"Conspiracy theory is how idiots get to feel like intellectuals"

https://twitter.com/Baddiel/status/1545041700489351169?s=20&t=MKQccJkpyC7bzrFVtO8sqA

Trigger warning as it contain MTG content.

"MAGA month"  ::)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2022, 12:31:19 pm by kosmo vinyl »
T.Rex

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
<sig>