Author Topic: So what happened this a.m.?  (Read 18834 times)

mankie

Re: So what happened this a.m.?
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2004, 01:05:00 pm »
Originally posted by pollard:

[/b]
ok, I guess it is them, just seems weird that they would still care [/QB]
When your mum won't let you go play on the swings because it's raining, a young mind can get up to all kinds of mischief...the devil will find work for idle hands to do.

ggw

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2004, 01:06:00 pm »
Originally posted by The Grimaceballs:
  Yes, how do we know it wasn't Rhett?
Rhett Miller.

The Miller's Tale.

Coincidence?

jkeisenh

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2004, 01:06:00 pm »
Originally posted by kosmo vinyl:
  all the users taking part in the attack were newly registered since yesterday.  at time of the bigyawn attack this forum's registration system was down, which was mentioned on the hfstival board.  and at least one of the people taking part this morning has the same email address. i'm sure that some reverse ip address lookup will produce interesting results as well.
oh, neat.  maybe we can lower ourselves to their level by TP'ing their houses and putting chap stick on their windows.  ah, like the old days...

mankie

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2004, 01:15:00 pm »
Originally posted by chimbly sweep:

Originally posted by kosmo vinyl:
  all the users taking part in the attack were newly registered since yesterday.  at time of the bigyawn attack this forum's registration system was down, which was mentioned on the hfstival board.  and at least one of the people taking part this morning has the same email address. i'm sure that some reverse ip address lookup will produce interesting results as well.
oh, neat.  maybe we can lower ourselves to their level by TP'ing their houses and putting chap stick on their windows.  ah, like the old days... [/b]
I want to knock on their doors then run away....that would be so awsome dude!  :roll:

godsshoeshine

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2004, 01:41:00 pm »
i say put dog poo in a paper, then light the bag on fire. ON THEIR FRONT PORCH! hillarity to ensue when the try to stamp it out.

why screw with the 930 forum? if they close it, wouldn't that just make their real target more popular?
o/\o

mankie

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2004, 01:49:00 pm »
This is even better....you get a drawing pin ( I think you call them push pins over here), put dog-doo on the point, then tape it pointy side out to their doorbell. When they push the door bell they prick their finger then immediately put it in their mouth like you do...only they get dog-doo in their mouth. That's the best you guys!!!

MaLo

« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2004, 01:50:00 pm »
Originally posted by Bollocks:
  This is even better....you get a drawing pin ( I think you call them push pins over here), put dog-doo on the point, then tape it pointy side out to their doorbell. When they push the door bell they prick their finger then immediately put it in their mouth like you do...only they get dog-doo in their mouth. That's the best you guys!!!
ewww...

vansmack

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2004, 01:53:00 pm »
Originally posted by Bollocks:
  This is even better....you get a drawing pin ( I think you call them push pins over here),
Thumbtack, usually, but a push pin is also correct.

Looks like I missed all the "fun" this weekend - Kosmo, sorry you have to deal with this nonsense, but thank you for doing it on our behalf.
27>34

Bags

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2004, 01:57:00 pm »
Originally posted by vansmack:
 Looks like I missed all the "fun" this weekend - Kosmo, sorry you have to deal with this nonsense, but thank you for doing it on our behalf.
Ditto, Kosmo -- THANKS.

But Smackie, that's what's so odd -- there wasn't any fun this weekend.  This whole rigmarole went on last Thursday, but it ended the same day.  But here, 5 days later, the kids pop up.  It's quite strange, really.

-edit-
 Oops, I used the word "rigmarole" -- no wonder they call us arrogant elitist pricks -- they don't know what we're even saying.    :D

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2004, 02:06:00 pm »
Actually all the posting activity was this morning and very coordinated at that.  Seven posters involved, including one who was registered under a couple different ids.  The "prank" has now been mentioned at the hfstival and they are claiming to being unfairly blamed for it.  It's also interesting to note that since disabling a bunch of recently registered users nothing else has taken place.
T.Rex

evilsanta

« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2004, 02:12:00 pm »
geez i thought everyone in the know, knew that "9:30 staphers" was the proper way to address people who work at the club.

Guiny

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2004, 02:18:00 pm »
Can't we all just get along?

mankie

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2004, 02:22:00 pm »
Originally posted by Rob_Gee_a.k.a _Guiny:
  Can't we all just get along?
I thought we did.....don't we?

vansmack

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2004, 02:24:00 pm »
Originally posted by Bags:
  Ditto, Kosmo -- THANKS.

But Smackie, that's what's so odd -- there wasn't any fun this weekend.  This whole rigmarole went on last Thursday, but it ended the same day.  But here, 5 days later, the kids pop up.  It's quite strange, really.

-edit-
 Oops, I used the word "rigmarole" -- no wonder they call us arrogant elitist pricks -- they don't know what we're even saying.     :D  
riga-who?
27>34

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2004, 03:02:00 pm »
I went to DC9's site and it looks like they flooded dc9's message board as well.