Author Topic: BigYawn Night @ DC9  (Read 2036 times)

redsock

BigYawn Night @ DC9
« on: April 12, 2004, 02:46:00 pm »
So, many of you already know this, but for those of you who don't (and the lurkers),  BigYawn  is having a party!! Friday May 14th @ DC9, we have The Bigger Lovers and The Frauds playing. We are obviously super excited about the line-up, and we hope you all come and bring friends. We are still finalizing some details, but rest assured, it will be quite the bash. Hope to see many of you there.

Bags

Re: BigYawn Night @ DC9
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2004, 03:27:00 pm »
yeah yeah yeah....it's also my birthday, and I'm already thinking of foolish ways to spend money to celebrate!  Will definitely be hitting this show with my music and non-music friends in tow!!!

walkman

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2004, 04:01:00 pm »
Originally posted by redsock:
  So, many of you already know this, but for those of you who don't (and the lurkers),  BigYawn  is having a party!! Friday May 14th @ DC9, we have The Bigger Lovers and The Frauds playing. We are obviously super excited about the line-up, and we hope you all come and bring friends. We are still finalizing some details, but rest assured, it will be quite the bash. Hope to see many of you there.
can underage employees get in, or will I have to start a riot?

redsock

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2004, 04:17:00 pm »
Originally posted by walkie hearts you all:

Originally posted by redsock:
can underage employees get in, or will I have to start a riot? [/b]
Perhaps you shouldn't advertize your predicament so much. This is a 'public' board afterall.

ggw

Bombay Chutney

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2004, 10:11:00 am »
Nice.  At least we know the under-21 crowd won't be there.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2004, 10:12:00 am »
i need more friends like jaron

there will be a need for something other than an id check at the door that night...  and i don't mean iq, something involving unlubricated rubber gloves will suit
T.Rex

redsock

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2004, 10:19:00 am »
Originally posted by ggwâ?¢:
    http://www.hfstival.com/yabbse/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=11431;start=0  
Oh, I get it, they are simply hijacking stuff off our site and making it their own. Whatever, the juveniles can't get in, and the older folks presumambly will drink their beers enjoy the music and choose anothe opportunity to make an ass of themselves.

Way I figure it, thanks for the free add. The more people HFStival.com brings, the more money I make.

poorlulu

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2004, 12:09:00 pm »
i think i will wear my system of a down (syndrome) t-shirt on friday................

eltee

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2004, 12:25:00 pm »
I'm looking forward to the rumored mosh pit.

redsock

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2004, 12:38:00 pm »
I find it funny someone on there actually knows the Bigger Lovers (or is at least pretending too).

Bags

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2004, 06:16:00 pm »
mofo mofo mofo mofo....I do not want to march my non-music obsessed friends into some crazy hatefest.  Goddamn it, I may even have folks coming from NYC!

Guiny

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2004, 06:35:00 pm »
Originally posted by El Tee:
  I'm looking forward to the rumored mosh pit.
Mosh Pit????????? I'm there!!!!!!!!!!!

Jaguär

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2004, 01:01:00 am »
Will this be anything like Westside Story? Or maybe North Westside Story?

redsock

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2004, 10:18:00 am »
Originally posted by Jaguär:
  Will this be anything like Westside Story? Or maybe North Westside Story?
More like Roadhouse, when the fight breaks out while the Jeff Healey band is playing. Too bad The Bigger Lovers won't have a fence up to protect them...