Author Topic: cigarettes and alcohol  (Read 1905 times)

markie

cigarettes and alcohol
« on: July 13, 2005, 10:58:00 am »

Bags

Re: cigarettes and alcohol
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2005, 12:53:00 pm »
On the one hand it's a good idea because there is certainly a sector of smokers who only do so after a few drinks.  I'm not sure what the trigger is, but it's definitely a trigger.

However, the article notes, "The press release notes that three cans of the brew are comparable to an entire pack of cigarettes."  

Well, that would mean on a night I might have smoked a couple cigarettes, I will instead intake the equivalent nicotine of 2-3 packs of cigarettes.  Okay, that seems bad!

sonickteam2

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2005, 01:10:00 pm »
what a great idea. leave it to the Germans to have such innovation!

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2005, 01:40:00 pm »
What actually seems bad is that anyone would drink 9 cans of beer in one night.

Originally posted by Bags:
  On the one hand it's a good idea because there is certainly a sector of smokers who only do so after a few drinks.  I'm not sure what the trigger is, but it's definitely a trigger.

However, the article notes, "The press release notes that three cans of the brew are comparable to an entire pack of cigarettes."  

Well, that would mean on a night I might have smoked a couple cigarettes, I will instead intake the equivalent nicotine of 2-3 packs of cigarettes.  Okay, that seems bad!

sonickteam2

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2005, 01:45:00 pm »
Originally posted by Charlie Nakatestes, Japanese Golfer:

i know!!! thats horrible, bags!  you should be home watching reality TV, like Rhett.

markie

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2005, 01:47:00 pm »
Yeah why drink 9 cans of beer in one night?

Shouldn't you be finishing the whole case?

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2005, 01:50:00 pm »
Cool it buddy. I watch Lost, one reality series at a time, one or two O's games a week, and two or three NASCAR races a month. And this week, the all-star game. And that's it. Hardly the equal of an average tv watcher. And my internal organs thank me.

Originally posted by sonickteam4:

i know!!! thats horrible, bags!  you should be home watching reality TV, like Rhett. [/b]

Bags

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2005, 12:58:00 pm »
I knew that would be your response.  So predictable...

As long as I don't get in a car, what the hell does it matter?  Don't answer...it was rhetorical.

poorlulu

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2005, 06:58:00 pm »
damn .............

i thought this was roll call..................