Author Topic: Tailor  (Read 2944 times)

eltee

Re: Tailor
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2005, 02:26:00 pm »
Originally posted by HoyaParanoia:

Originally posted by O'Mankie:
  On Wisconsin Ave in G'Town....just further down than the 'murder starbucks'
ahhh, the starbucks where bill clinton had a former intern killed ... one of dozens left dead by the blood-thirsty clintons! [/b]
no cooth.(sp?) both of yas.

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2005, 02:34:00 pm »
Originally posted by abulum:

Originally posted by O'Mankie:
  On Wisconsin Ave in G'Town....just further down than the 'murder starbucks'
ahhh, the starbucks where bill clinton had a former intern killed ... one of dozens left dead by the blood-thirsty clintons! [/b]
no cooth.(sp?) both of yas. [/b]
my middle name is couth!

and it's been well documented that bill and hillary had dozens of people killed during attempts to cover up their dirty dirty scandals ... one of these well-documented slayings is that triple murder at the georgetown starbucks, the manager was an ex-white house intern who was going to testify about the lewinsky scandal.

that said, i still love both of them, and i'm definitely supporting hillary in 08.  can you imagine bill in the white house again?  it's like getting 2 for 1!!
(o|o)

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2005, 06:33:00 am »
Hoya Paranoia = GGW

eltee

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2005, 09:59:00 am »
 and it's been well documented that bill and hillary had dozens of people killed during attempts to cover up their dirty dirty scandals ... one of these well-documented slayings is that triple murder at the georgetown starbucks, the manager was an ex-white house intern who was going to testify about the lewinsky scandal.

that said, i still love both of them, and i'm definitely supporting hillary in 08.  can you imagine bill in the white house again?  it's like getting 2 for 1!!
I don't remember asking a question. Oh and I thought your middle name is Koot.

flawd101

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2005, 10:28:00 am »
i knew a tailor...wait...no...i lied...sorry...

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2005, 10:57:00 am »
Reviving this query... Anyone had experience with Christopher Kim's it was recommended on that ist site.
T.Rex