Author Topic: why you gotta be disrespecting blacks Imus!!!!  (Read 26511 times)

TheDirector217

Re: why you gotta be disrespecting blacks Imus!!!!
« Reply #135 on: April 13, 2007, 12:46:00 pm »
Originally posted by Roadbike Mankie:
  Hey....you lot took over Golf with Tiger and Vijay so we thought we'd take rap music from you!!!   :)  

Of course the jews and Irish dominate comedy with Whoopi GOLDBERG and Eddie MURPHY!!   :D  
In light of the recent racial post truce, the following post in no way relects the opinions or personal feelings of TheDirector217:

"Don't let me downnnnnn/
 Don't let me downnnnnn/
 Hymietownnnnnn/
 Hymietownnnn/"

- Eddie Murphy as Jesse Jackson, SNL, 198?   :D

len811

« Reply #136 on: April 13, 2007, 01:48:00 pm »
being not familiar with much slang, I have had to Interpret this from the reactions.  Intertestingly, "nappy-headed" may be a cute kid and "Hos" may refer to a desireable person.
 I gather that was not the intention of the remark, however.

On another topic, does anyone know the name of the electronic music group who does the "bare as you dare" dance night at 930 club?  Maybe once a year.

Venerable Bede

« Reply #137 on: April 13, 2007, 02:26:00 pm »
  Hey....you lot took over Golf with Tiger and Vijay so we thought we'd take rap music from you!!!   :)  

vijay is from fiji, which makes him a pacific islander. . .
OU812

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #138 on: April 13, 2007, 02:34:00 pm »
Originally posted by Venerable Bede:

Hey....you lot took over Golf with Tiger and Vijay so we thought we'd take rap music from you!!!    :)  

vijay is from fiji, which makes him a pacific islander. . . [/b]
If dude ain't white...he's black!!  ;)  

*disclaimer for bull930*
 The previous comment was made in the same spirit as the movie 'white chicks' so in no way was meant to offend, upset, annoy or generally piss off any race, creed, color or religion.

I hope you take my comment in the spirit in which it was intended and don't get your self-righteous, faux do-gooders who raise stink for their own promotion and benefit only, and try get me fired from this board.

Sincerely,

Roadbike Mankie

P.S. If I missed anything I sincerely apologize to bull930 for missing something which might be misinterpreted as a sublimilal racial slur and hurt his feeling and so give cause to round up said self-promoting do-gooder busy-bodies.

R.M.

sonickteam2

« Reply #139 on: April 13, 2007, 02:35:00 pm »
Originally posted by TheDirector217:

Originally posted by Charlie Nakatestes,Japanese Golfer:
  When people say "the majority of hip hop buyers are white", what is supposed to be surprising about that? Most Americans are white. If you told me that most hip hop buyers in Kenya are white, then I'd be surprised.
That is quite true.  For YEARS now, 70-75% of the hip-hop CD buying public is definitely white. [/b]
thats cause the white people are the only ones with enough money to buy CDs!!!  ;)

« Reply #140 on: April 13, 2007, 02:36:00 pm »
And Tiger is Coblinasian. Sorry i can't spell it. He's a black/white/asian combo.

Hey....you lot took over Golf with Tiger and Vijay so we thought we'd take rap music from you!!!    :)  

« Reply #141 on: April 13, 2007, 02:37:00 pm »
I had that thought too. Oh god save me, I'm starting to think like Sonick.

Originally posted by le sonick:

When people say "the majority of hip hop buyers are white", what is supposed to be surprising about that? Most Americans are white. If you told me that most hip hop buyers in Kenya are white, then I'd be surprised.
That is quite true.  For YEARS now, 70-75% of the hip-hop CD buying public is definitely white. [/b]
thats cause the white people are the only ones with enough money to buy CDs!!!   ;)  [/b]

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #142 on: April 13, 2007, 02:41:00 pm »
  And Tiger is Coblinasian. Sorry i can't spell it. He's a black/white/asian combo.

Hey....you lot took over Golf with Tiger and Vijay so we thought we'd take rap music from you!!!     :)    

[/b]
May I refer you to my response to Vijay being a Pacific Islander....and may I also refer bull930 to the same disclaimer as it also applies to this reply.
  :D

I thought nobody bought music anymore? Black kids steal it and white kids 'share' it!

TheDirector217

« Reply #143 on: April 13, 2007, 02:41:00 pm »

Hey....you lot took over Golf with Tiger and Vijay so we thought we'd take rap music from you!!!     :)    

If dude ain't white...he's black!!   :D  

Maybe I should start a new trend with disclaimers . . . .

sonickteam2

« Reply #144 on: April 13, 2007, 02:43:00 pm »
  I had that thought too. Oh god save me, I'm starting to think like Sonick.

Originally posted by le sonick:

thats cause the white people are the only ones with enough money to buy CDs!!!    ;)   [/b]
[/b]
next you'll be bitching about that pesky smoking ban!!!!

TheDirector217

« Reply #145 on: April 13, 2007, 02:50:00 pm »
The following post is no way a direct violation of the recent racial post truce nor is it a direct representation of the personal opinions or beliefs of TheDirector217, L.L.C.:

In the interest of political correctness, you can simply refer to Tiger as Blasian or Blackanese.   :D

bull930

« Reply #146 on: April 14, 2007, 01:08:00 am »

If dude ain't white...he's black!!   ;)  

*disclaimer for bull930*
 The previous comment was made in the same spirit as the movie 'white chicks' so in no way was meant to offend, upset, annoy or generally piss off any race, creed, color or religion.

I hope you take my comment in the spirit in which it was intended and don't get your self-righteous, faux do-gooders who raise stink for their own promotion and benefit only, and try get me fired from this board.

Sincerely,

Roadbike Mankie

P.S. If I missed anything I sincerely apologize to bull930 for missing something which might be misinterpreted as a sublimilal racial slur and hurt his feeling and so give cause to round up said self-promoting do-gooder busy-bodies.

R.M. [/b]
Thanks for the disclaimer!

bull930

« Reply #147 on: April 14, 2007, 01:12:00 am »

Hey....you lot took over Golf with Tiger and Vijay so we thought we'd take rap music from you!!!      :)    

[/b]
May I refer you to my response to Vijay being a Pacific Islander....and may I also refer bull930 to the same disclaimer as it also applies to this reply.
   :D  

I thought nobody bought music anymore? Black kids steal it and white kids 'share' it! [/b]
Love the way you wrote this statement which basically means the same thing a la Hurricane K when they said Blacks were stealing while whites were 'surviving' off the food in stores.

« Reply #148 on: April 17, 2007, 10:35:00 pm »
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/04/16/BAG27P9U5C3.DTL

(04-16) 21:24 PDT -- In a twisted, indirect way, Don Imus, the disgraced radio shock jock, deserves thanks for being a catalyst for change. That was the sentiment voiced Monday night at an African American community forum at the Allen Temple Baptist Church in Oakland.

"We have to be thankful for this insult that awakened us to the awareness that we are being injured daily by racism," said Valerie Brown-Troutt, one of seven speakers who gathered to discuss the fallout from Imus's description of Rutgers University's women's basketball team as "nappy-headed hos."  

I'm not going to say a word about the name "Valerie Brown-Troutt"-- not one word. And you can't make me.

What I will say is, This Imus Person may have inadvertently spawned a Black Lysistrata:

Laverne Jones, like most of the speakers, said the problem has to be addressed within the black community, where young men routinely degrade women as "bitches" and "hos."

Jones, who wore a button saying "No Sex Policy," proposed this solution: "If we stop having sex with these men who don't respect us, we could stop this problem in a week."