Author Topic: Fort Reno  (Read 8763 times)

Dandy01

Re: Fort Reno
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2003, 04:36:00 pm »
I'll be there, however, I have no idea what I'll be wearing yet, where do you guys hang out?  maybe my little guy friend and i should wear matching outfits so we can get spotted better, just an idea since it happened as a coincidence over the weekend already.

kurosawa-b/w

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2003, 05:20:00 pm »
Originally posted by paige:
  i'm opting for a bright yellow shirt that has a random tribal indian man waving a fire.

With a good shirt like that, we should be able to find you. Not sure about what I'm wearing. If I have to go straight from work, I will have on a blue tank top and dark skirt. If I can go home first, probably something else. But I do know that will have a pink blanket to sit on.

walkman

« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2003, 06:39:00 pm »
I'll be wearing leather pants, no shirt and bronzed iguana dangling from a massive gold chain.

paige

« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2003, 10:42:00 pm »
Originally posted by walkman:
  I'll be wearing leather pants, no shirt and bronzed iguana dangling from a massive gold chain.
you're such a stud, walkie.

so much fun tonight!! i'm glad i finally got to meet some lovely board members. i can't wait to see you on thursday.   :D

walkman

« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2003, 10:49:00 pm »

you're such a stud, walkie.

so much fun tonight!! i'm glad i finally got to meet some lovely board members. i can't wait to see you on thursday.    :D  [/b]
Check and check.  

P.S. Didja find the ring OK?

paige

« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2003, 08:44:00 am »
sadly, no ring was found! such a shame.. that damn grass is hell. oh well. we gave it an honest effort...

and about where we all hang out at ft reno.. i usually sit down for a little on the upper left side past that big tree with all the berries... not up to the portapotty, but in that general area.. then when the last band comes on i hang out on the left side of the stage.   ;)  

ok back to opening demos!

paige

« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2003, 03:44:00 pm »
Who plans on going tonight? I might venture out alone seeing as because no one is in town.... I just hope the rain is done for the day.

ggw

« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2003, 03:46:00 pm »
  Who plans on going tonight? I might venture out alone seeing as because no one is in town.... I just hope the rain is done for the day.
I know nothing about any of the bands playing tonight (which isn't necessarily a reason not to go).

Any insight?

paige

« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2003, 04:24:00 pm »
Originally posted by ggw:
  I know nothing about any of the bands playing tonight (which isn't necessarily a reason not to go).

Any insight?
i don't either.. and considering the weather i bet the crowd won't be as big tonight. but i need to get out of the house.

walkman, kurosawa... will i see you guys there?  :)

thirsty moore

« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2003, 04:51:00 pm »
I'm planning on attending for lack of better things to do.

walkman

« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2003, 05:29:00 pm »
Well, I plan to spend the night drinking heavily and carousing with attractive women.  And by that I mean getting drunk with a couple of friends and oggling the female Terminator. But if that doesn't pan out, I'll see you at the Fort.

paige

« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2003, 06:38:00 pm »
  Well, I plan to spend the night drinking heavily and carousing with attractive women.  And by that I mean getting drunk with a couple of friends and oggling the female Terminator. But if that doesn't pan out, I'll see you at the Fort.
somewhere in my heart i will find the kindness to forgive you, walkie.......  ;)  

only kidding. have fun!

paige

« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2003, 11:02:00 pm »
i wasn't too impressed tonight.... it wasn't horrible but i left early...

the cutest thing that i did see was a dad with his toddler-aged blonde haired daughter, laughing and smiling while she danced to the music.. so cute!

poorlulu

« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2003, 01:27:00 am »

the cutest thing that i did see was a dad with his toddler-aged blonde haired daughter, laughing and smiling while she danced to the music.. so cute!
barf...................barf.....................paige you better be joking or i'm gonna puke some more...................

chknfngrs

« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2003, 11:05:00 am »
sad bastard ?