Author Topic: denali breaks up  (Read 795 times)

andyrichter

denali breaks up
« on: April 21, 2004, 04:48:00 pm »
too bad.  i saw em a few times and they were good.  i got this from the jade tree site:

Hey everyone.

We would like to start this by thanking all the fans who have supported us, listened to our music, and come out to our shows. Without you, Denali would not have existed. Unfortunately, due to differences in the band Denali cannot continue in the current state. This was an amazing experience for all of us, but it's time to move on and try something new. Please keep checking Denalimusic.com for updates, future announcements, and to pick up the remaining merchandise. We hope Denali has meant as much to our fans as our fans have meant to us.

Thank you all so much.

We also want to offer our sincerest apologies to Cursive, Darkest Hour, Mike Park, and everyone involved with the Plea for Peace tour for being unable to participate in something we believe in and felt extremely lucky to be doing.

With deepest gratitude, apologies, and appreciation,

DENALI

snailhook

Re: denali breaks up
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2004, 06:34:00 pm »
yeah, denali were a good band, but i always thought that the vocalist was WAY too good for the rest of the band. i could never shake the feeling that they were a recovering emo band with a great female vocalist. still, they were one of the best bands on jade tree (like that's saying much).

andyrichter

Re: denali breaks up
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2004, 07:36:00 pm »
Originally posted by snailhook:
  yeah, denali were a good band, but i always thought that the vocalist was WAY too good for the rest of the band. i could never shake the feeling that they were a recovering emo band with a great female vocalist. still, they were one of the best bands on jade tree (like that's saying much).
jade tree has got some good bands on it.  strike anywhere, kid dynamite.