Author Topic: Bubonic Plague  (Read 7619 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Re: Bubonic Plague
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2013, 06:10:48 pm »
i could have gone to have sushi instead of a yummy five cheese grilled cheese panni with side of to die for chili, but i did not.

i prefer other people not knowing what we are talking about . . . like those annoying people that talk loud on their cell phones in public.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 06:12:42 pm by walkonby »

atomicfront

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2013, 06:12:09 pm »
i could have gone to have sushi instead of a yummy five cheese grilled cheese panni with side of to die for chili, but i did not.

I don't like Sushi.  Well that isn't true.  I did like the Icelandic Sushi Fusion place I went to once. 

vansmack

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2013, 06:13:24 pm »
I miss Markie and Lulu.
27>34

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2013, 06:13:34 pm »
i post these things every once in a while, so the older people will remember the good times . . . and try to forget this bullshit we have now.  if only we had a sea of people posting still.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2013, 06:15:39 pm »

I don't like Sushi.  Well that isn't true.  I did like the Icelandic Sushi Fusion place I went to once. 

i hate people that say they hate sushi and hate you for making them remember how much they hate it . . . then they finally try it and they love it.  i say fuck them, but that is just me.

atomicfront

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2013, 06:17:51 pm »

i hate people that say they hate sushi and hate you for making them remember how much they hate it . . . then they finally try it and they love it.  i say fuck them, but that is just me.

I hate it how females always assume that you will like Sushi if you eat it one more time.  I just don't like it.  It isn't the raw fish.  I have no problem with the raw fish. I hate the seaweed and the cold rice.  Rice shouldn't be cold.