Author Topic: Just Released!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 17944 times)

jadetree

Re: Just Released!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2003, 03:54:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Henry Dark:<BR><B>Thanks for the tip...<P>Indeed, we are flying Air Canada to PAris through Montreal. And alas, we have a 3.5 hour layover on the way home. Almost makes me want to take a cab into the city, but I doubt we'd have the time.<P>Don't know about airport taxes, we bought our tickets through an online travel agent, and got a good deal compared to the going rate.<P>And we're also flying through National..uggh.<P>Also, we're flying to Chicago tomorrow night...should we give ourselves more than an hour in terms of being at the airport?<P> </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hopefully you have a better experience, you need to go through customs twice when transferring flights.  You are dumped outside after clearing the first customs so you could go to the city then , but you will have all of your luggage.  And as you go to the next gate for your flight there will be a desk where they are asking you to pay $15 for airport improvement or something, but only need to pay if you are starting or ending in Montreal. It is a real pain in the ass, and you cant even get a drink on the flight back to Washington after the pain in the ass airport because you need Canadian dollars.

poorlulu

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2003, 03:57:00 pm »
yeah i mean thank god they do the custom thing..........dont get me wrong......<P>but it is a nightmare.........and still crap

Fico

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2003, 04:05:00 pm »
Following up on the movie and airplane theme.... did you lot see the bit on NME.co.uk about Ian Brown having a Cameo in the next Harry Potter movie?.. god bless the monkey boy...

vansmack

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2003, 05:49:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by poorlulu:<BR><B> <BR>vansmack i doubt any of us are gonna ask you for movie recommendations any time soon..........</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>If you recall, I believe I met you at the premier of "24 Hour Party People" so piss off!<P>And I want my DVD back!<BR>
27>34

poorlulu

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2003, 05:52:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vansmack:<BR><B> If you recall, I believe I met you at the premier of "24 Hour Party People" so piss off!<P>And I want my DVD back!</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>well you'll have to come out for a beer sometime soon and get it back then wont you...............<P>in other words i'm holding it to ransom.........

vansmack

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2003, 05:55:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by poorlulu:<BR><B> well you'll have to come out for a beer sometime soon and get it back then wont you...............<P>in other words i'm holding it to ransom.........</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Maybe you'll have to bring it over to my Blue Crush Party!  Oh wait, you've been disinvited!  But Markie can bring it over!
27>34

poorlulu

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2003, 06:09:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vansmack:<BR><B> Maybe you'll have to bring it over to my Blue Crush Party!  Oh wait, you've been disinvited!  But Markie can bring it over!</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>oh gee that's a shame...........how can i go on not being invited to your crap party?<P>and you'll probably serve cheese balls and play britney live gawd what will i do now?<P>boo hoo<P>i'll console myself that night by burning your dvd in a satanic ritual instead.......

vansmack

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2003, 06:11:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by poorlulu:<BR><B> oh gee that's a shame...........how can i go on not being invited to your crap party?<P>and you'll probably serve cheese balls and play britney live gawd what will i do now?<P>boo hoo<P>i'll console myself that night by burning your dvd in a satanic ritual instead.......</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>I don't like you.<P>**sniff, sniff**
27>34

markie

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2003, 06:13:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vansmack:<BR><B> Maybe you'll have to bring it over to my Blue Crush Party!  Oh wait, you've been disinvited!  But Markie can bring it over!</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>If this is one of your guys only parties and we all play hide the sausage, I think I will give it a miss too.

poorlulu

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2003, 06:15:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vansmack:<BR><B> <BR>I don't like you.<P>**sniff, sniff**</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>thank god............maybe you will leave me alone now...................seriously dude it was getting embarrassing......<P>this is for the best

markie

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2003, 06:17:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by poorlulu:<BR><B> thank god............maybe you will leave me alone now...................seriously dude it was getting embarrassing......<P>this is for the best</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>isnt Vansmack old enogh to be your dad?

vansmack

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2003, 06:17:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B> If this is one of your guys only parties and we all play hide the sausage, I think I will give it a miss too.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>The only thing I can say to that is something mean and nasty about how the only place I hide my sausage is in your wife, so I won't say it.<P>We should get a pint soon though.  If I don't keep up on my British, I might not be able to understand the little that you say that I can understand.
27>34

markie

« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2003, 06:20:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vansmack:<BR><B> the only place I hide my sausage is in your wife </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I wondered why she was smelling beefy.<P>I agree a beer sometime would be nice.

poorlulu

« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2003, 06:23:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B> I wondered why she was smelling beefy.<P>I agree a beer sometime would be nice.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>do you mind?................<P>i'm only going to come out if i get to use his dvd as a coaster...............<BR>it's what i've been using it for anyway........

Jaguär

« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2003, 06:49:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by poorlulu:<BR><B> i thought you said 8 mile was..............<P>vansmack i doubt any of us are gonna ask you for movie recommendations any time soon..........</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Oh, yeah! Good recall GGW, I mean Poorlulu.  <P>I love you Smackie but if you ever got ahold of the tv, vcr or CD player in my place, I'd have to kick you out! <P>