Author Topic: Just Released!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 17946 times)

vansmack

Just Released!!!!!!!!!!
« on: January 15, 2003, 03:15:00 pm »
Hey don't forget to get your copy!  It's not as easy as you think either - I went to two Borders last night and they were both sold out!<P>    <P><p>[This message has been edited by vansmack (edited 01-15-2003).]
27>34

poorlulu

Re: Just Released!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2003, 03:26:00 pm »
both copies they had, had sold out.............wow

jadetree

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2003, 03:30:00 pm »
this was playing on a plane I was on, I could tell it was awful without the sound, but not bad to look at

Henry Dark

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2003, 03:35:00 pm »
Jadetree, you have to fly on a foreign airline if you want good films on your flight.<P>I wonder if Air Canada has good films? We're using them for an international flight later this year...

vansmack

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2003, 03:37:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jadetree:<BR><B>this was playing on a plane I was on, I could tell it was awful without the sound, but not bad to look at</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>AWFUL???!!!?!<P>It was the best movie of the year!<P>
27>34

vansmack

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2003, 03:38:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Henry Dark:<BR><B>Jadetree, you have to fly on a foreign airline if you want good films on your flight.<P>I wonder if Air Canada has good films? We're using them for an international flight later this year...</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>If you take planes for the movies, you should check out the newest invention - it's called a theater (cinema for the brits on the board).  Tickets are much cheaper, trust me.
27>34

poorlulu

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2003, 03:39:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vansmack:<BR><B> AWFUL???!!!?!<P>It was the best movie of the year!<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>i thought you said 8 mile was..............<P>vansmack i doubt any of us are gonna ask you for movie recommendations any time soon..........

poorlulu

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2003, 03:41:00 pm »
our flight to vegas had home alone 2 as the movie.............and they charged $5 for headsets............<P>it made me worry about the sell by date of the pilot...............

MaLo

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2003, 03:42:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Henry Dark:<BR><B>Jadetree, you have to fly on a foreign airline if you want good films on your flight.<P>I wonder if Air Canada has good films? We're using them for an international flight later this year...</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>I took air canada to London a few years back...The first film was that movie about the girl that has a baby in a walmart, which i had seen on a flight to ireland about 6 months earlier..and the second movie was Rear Window, which wasn't bad..except the screen was way up in the front of the cabin and i was way in the back and the rude ass flight attendants kept getting in my way..<P><BR>

jadetree

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2003, 03:45:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Henry Dark:<BR><B>Jadetree, you have to fly on a foreign airline if you want good films on your flight.<P>I wonder if Air Canada has good films? We're using them for an international flight later this year...</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I took Air Canada to london in October, hope you are not flying through Montreal, what an awful airport, just be aware you dont need to pay their airport tax if you are only connecting, they are not really good at explaining who needs to and who does not.  And if you are flying back to National, you will have to go through an extra security check.<P>They showed About a Boy on the way there and Ya-Ya Sisterhood the way back, which are two hours I wish I could have back, at least on United I had a choice of bad movies.

poorlulu

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2003, 03:46:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MaLo:<BR><B> <BR>the rude ass flight attendants kept getting in my way..<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>damn those people trying to cater to everyones needs on a plane and merely blocking the tv.....................those bitches.......

jadetree

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2003, 03:46:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by poorlulu:<BR><B>our flight to vegas had home alone 2 as the movie.............and they charged $5 for headsets............<P>it made me worry about the sell by date of the pilot...............</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>what a nightmare

Fico

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2003, 03:47:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by poorlulu:<BR><B> i thought you said 8 mile was..............<P>vansmack i doubt any of us are gonna ask you for movie recommendations any time soon..........</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Amen Lulu!!!.... God 8 mile was the biggest piece of shite I've seen on a cinema since moonwalker by Michael JAckson...I was young.<P>

Henry Dark

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2003, 03:49:00 pm »
Thanks for the tip...<P>Indeed, we are flying Air Canada to PAris through Montreal. And alas, we have a 3.5 hour layover on the way home. Almost makes me want to take a cab into the city, but I doubt we'd have the time.<P>Don't know about airport taxes, we bought our tickets through an online travel agent, and got a good deal compared to the going rate.<P>And we're also flying through National..uggh.<P>Also, we're flying to Chicago tomorrow night...should we give ourselves more than an hour in terms of being at the airport?<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jadetree:<BR><B> I took Air Canada to london in October, hope you are not flying through Montreal, what an awful airport, just be aware you dont need to pay their airport tax if you are only connecting, they are not really good at explaining who needs to and who does not.  And if you are flying back to National, you will have to go through an extra security check.<P>They showed About a Boy on the way there and Ya-Ya Sisterhood the way back, which are two hours I wish I could have back, at least on United I had a choice of bad movies.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

Henry Dark

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2003, 03:50:00 pm »
What was your exscuse for seeing 8 miles? Are you still young?<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fico:<BR><B> Amen Lulu!!!.... God 8 mile was the biggest piece of shite I've seen on a cinema since moonwalker by Michael JAckson...I was young.<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>