Author Topic: Want to ride a party bus to MCR/ Muse at Merriweather?  (Read 1442 times)

Ontap

Want to ride a party bus to MCR/ Muse at Merriweather?
« on: April 24, 2007, 10:58:00 pm »
On Tap Magazine is considering allowing people who already have their tickets ride their party bus. For $15, you get round trip transportation on a fun party bus from an Arlington (Ballston bar) to Merriweather, a pre-party at said bar and freebies and giveaways. Email Jackie@ontaponline.com asap if you would like this option so we can see if there is enough interest to start selling this ticket-less option. If you want your ticket included, it is $40, less than what ticketmaster is charging and they don't give you a ride! Go to www.ontaponline.com to buy tickets!

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
Re: Want to ride a party bus to MCR/ Muse at Merriweather?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 12:37:00 am »
I'm not sitting through MCR just to get a ride home.

Muse, then i'm out.
‼‼?‼‼

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2007, 09:36:00 am »
this is a follow on to the discussion regarding the v-fest bus which i didn't want to further mixed in with the v-fest thread...

since there were so many buses last year have you considered having multiple send off points?  i.e. a bus from College Park/Beltsville/Greenbelt area, etc because last year it was so much the getting downtown to leave that was problem, it was coming back and passing the Greenbelt Metro parking lot where my car was parked knowing it would take another two hours to get home.  how about offering people several choices of pickup and drop off points and organize buses leaving and returning accordingly.
T.Rex

Ontap

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 06:12:00 pm »
Will keep that in account and see what we can do!!
 Oh and now there is a definite $15 I-already-have-my-ticket option. Go to store.ontaponline.com to get your ticket!