Author Topic: Post Something True About Yourself That People Might Not  (Read 14548 times)

Bombay Chutney

Re: Post Something True About Yourself That People Might Not
« Reply #105 on: April 04, 2007, 02:09:00 pm »
Originally posted by King of the Internet:
  I once saw Willard Scott dressed up as Ronald McDonald.
Me too.

xneverwherex

• Pics and more pics
« Reply #106 on: April 04, 2007, 03:25:00 pm »
The day after I turned 16 (and had my license), I borrowed my mom's car and got in a car accident with a friend. I was clearly at fault, but the driver, a really young Mexican kid had no insurance or license and totally freaked out that I'd report it. Needless to say, it never got mentioned ever again.

To this day, my friend and I still joke about it in a very hush hush tone. I still would not tell my mom, I'm sure I'd still get a lecture from hell.
HeyLa

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #107 on: April 05, 2007, 07:22:00 am »
I once turned down the offer to have full blown sex with a pair of 15 year old twin girls in Singapore for '5 mellican dolla" They were pretty cute too.

« Reply #108 on: April 05, 2007, 11:52:00 am »
Originally posted by Roadbike Mankie:
  I once turned down the offer to have full blown sex with a pair of 15 year old twin girls in Singapore for '5 mellican dolla" They were pretty cute too.
It's too bad you turned down an offer to kick some Iranian ass.

American Marines wouldn't apologize after only 2 days.  And they wouldn't allow themselves to be bitten by flesh eating zombies either.  Save that last bullet for yourself.

Remember Hearts & Minds: A bullet in the mind is worth two in the heart.