Author Topic: Celebrity Crime & Scandal Blog  (Read 209184 times)

vansmack

Re: Celebrity Crime & Scandal Blog
« Reply #270 on: May 29, 2017, 03:13:21 pm »
he's worth a billion dollars. 

How does he not have a personal driver?  Or at least an uber black account?

I can see wanting to take the Bugatti out for a spin on the weekend, but returning at 7AM from a night out and not having a driver is unfathomable to me with that much wealth.   
27>34

herman otto

« Reply #271 on: May 29, 2017, 03:23:11 pm »
Unconscious, cry for help?

vansmack

« Reply #272 on: May 30, 2017, 11:48:25 am »
Makes more sense now that he was on pain killers post surgery and blew a .000
27>34

Yada

« Reply #273 on: May 30, 2017, 02:25:48 pm »

Wouldn't surprise me if old tigger has a helluva oxy habit.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #274 on: May 30, 2017, 04:40:22 pm »

Wouldn't surprise me if old tigger has a helluva oxy habit.
Wouldn't surprise me if anyone who has had that many knee and back surgeries has a helluva oxy habit.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #275 on: May 30, 2017, 04:47:46 pm »
the story still doesn't add up .. he said he was driving home from Los Angeles where he had been golfing? I guess he was delusional?

What was he doing on the side of the road at 3 am-ish trying to get home? Not to mention he doesn't just look tired. .he looks trashed and like he hasn't shaved in three days...he looks like shit..

He is from Jupiter and was pulled over by Jupiter police.. as I understand it.....

I do not take everything I'm told by the police as gospel.

ggw

« Reply #276 on: May 30, 2017, 05:05:35 pm »
So what's your theory, Encyclopedia Brown?

hutch

« Reply #277 on: May 30, 2017, 09:03:39 pm »
So what's your theory, Encyclopedia Brown?

coke and liquor fueled three day orgy with strippers in Orlando area....

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #278 on: June 01, 2017, 08:34:13 am »
the story still doesn't add up .. he said he was driving home from Los Angeles where he had been golfing? I guess he was delusional?

What was he doing on the side of the road at 3 am-ish trying to get home? Not to mention he doesn't just look tired. .he looks trashed and like he hasn't shaved in three days...he looks like shit..

He is from Jupiter and was pulled over by Jupiter police.. as I understand it.....

One of the worst DUI dashcam videos I've seen, celeb or not.  Dude was nodded out in his car on the side of the road.  He was fucking WASTED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xan5FcR2VZk

« Reply #279 on: June 01, 2017, 10:34:13 am »

One of the worst DUI dashcam videos I've seen, celeb or not.  Dude was nodded out in his car on the side of the road.  He was fucking WASTED.

don't really care to much about tiger..but why do the release that dash cam stuff
just seems odd that the 5-0 would just publicly release that, what happened to innocent until proven guilty?
slack

Yada

« Reply #280 on: June 01, 2017, 10:41:50 am »

don't really care to much about tiger..but why do the release that dash cam stuff
just seems odd that the 5-0 would just publicly release that, what happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Yeah... I find that shit strange as well and don't understand the legal process around it. A young black kid gets shot and footage is missing or can't be released for months at a time, a celeb is caught nodding out on opiates behind the wheel and it's online within 24 hours...

« Reply #281 on: June 01, 2017, 11:37:28 am »
Yeah... I find that shit strange as well and don't understand the legal process around it. A young black kid gets shot and footage is missing or can't be released for months at a time, a celeb is caught nodding out on opiates behind the wheel and it's online within 24 hours...
While I agree with your general point, those two things did not happen in the same jurisdiction. Body and dash cam laws/availability vary wildly even from county to county.
LVMH

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #282 on: June 01, 2017, 01:32:45 pm »

in addition to different jurisdictions, these are different types of cases: when a cop is involved as a suspect, they can hold back the video as part of the investigation.  in the case of a DUI, there is no investigation.
<sig>

hutch

« Reply #283 on: June 01, 2017, 04:18:04 pm »
I don't even get the rationale for mug shots.. i mean you are still innocent of any crime at that point even if you have committed one.. you have not been convicted...

« Reply #284 on: June 01, 2017, 04:32:50 pm »
I don't even get the rationale for mug shots.. i mean you are still innocent of any crime at that point even if you have committed one.. you have not been convicted...
I would guess one could get out on bail and then claim they were not the person arrested and that someone used their name falsely. Hypothetically, I'm just spitballing a rationale.
LVMH