Author Topic: Celebrity Crime & Scandal Blog  (Read 216206 times)

Re: Celebrity Crime & Scandal Blog
« Reply #375 on: December 12, 2018, 02:32:06 pm »
Michael Cohen....Sentenced to 3 Years
slack

Bagley

« Reply #376 on: December 12, 2018, 06:42:47 pm »
That's too bad about Curry, I thought maybe he was.
I may be way off because I don't follow NBA ball super close but isn't he like super fundamentalist?

i just googled "is Steph Curry religious?" and wow, yup, he's a fundie.  articles have headlines like "How Steph Curry Carries the Bible with Him On and Off the Court", "Why Isn't Steph Curry's Religion as Polarizing as Tim Tebow's?", and "Stephen Curry: 'I Can Do All Things Through Christ'".  i had no idea.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25518468/stephen-curry-golden-state-warriors-says-joking-moon-landing-accept-nasa-invitation

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #377 on: December 13, 2018, 10:17:29 am »
That's too bad about Curry, I thought maybe he was.
I may be way off because I don't follow NBA ball super close but isn't he like super fundamentalist?

i just googled "is Steph Curry religious?" and wow, yup, he's a fundie.  articles have headlines like "How Steph Curry Carries the Bible with Him On and Off the Court", "Why Isn't Steph Curry's Religion as Polarizing as Tim Tebow's?", and "Stephen Curry: 'I Can Do All Things Through Christ'".  i had no idea.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25518468/stephen-curry-golden-state-warriors-says-joking-moon-landing-accept-nasa-invitation

Well, I'm glad we can finally put this this dark period in our nation's history behind us.

« Reply #379 on: December 13, 2018, 11:10:07 am »
^seems that story has crashed the http://www.slicingupeyeballs.com site!
slack

hutch

« Reply #380 on: December 13, 2018, 03:17:11 pm »
Peter Murphy is trouble

Having said that this all is making me more interested in Baltimore show

bearman🐻

« Reply #381 on: December 13, 2018, 04:24:52 pm »
Yeah, makes me all the more happy that when I met him he didn't beat my ass. Jeez. That's insane.

« Reply #382 on: December 13, 2018, 05:45:07 pm »
Peter Murphy is in trouble
FTFY

Back in 2016, Murphy got into a fight with security staff in Boston when a bouncer was eating a burger near the stage during his show.
slack

StoneTheCrow

« Reply #383 on: December 13, 2018, 05:46:44 pm »
this all is making me more interested in Baltimore show

Me, too. Had no interest before. Mildly interested now.

« Reply #384 on: December 13, 2018, 05:49:04 pm »
this all is making me more interested in Baltimore show
Me, too. Had no interest before. Mildly interested now.
Would be cool to have to wear an eye patch for the rest of your life, but at least get to say Peter Murphy knocked my eye out because some one was talking loudly next to me and he proceed to throw glass bottles at the audience

I think it would be funny if the crowd showed up with hockey goalie masks
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #385 on: December 13, 2018, 06:12:40 pm »
Is Mike Ness still in jail?

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #386 on: December 13, 2018, 07:03:16 pm »
I sure hope so. It’s an absolute atrocity that innocent bystanders had to endure. Of course, I’m referring to his music.
LVMH

bearman🐻

« Reply #387 on: December 14, 2018, 10:48:07 am »
I sure hope so. It’s an absolute atrocity that innocent bystanders had to endure. Of course, I’m referring to his music.

Please. Meanwhile you've got Mumford and Sons out there, the Lumineers, Imagine Dragons, etc. If you're going to talk about musical atrocities, you've got to do better than that. A friend of mine put together a setlist for the Lumineers when we saw them open for U2. This is what he came up with:

Hey Ho
Hey Ho
Hey Ho
Hey Ho
Hey Ho
Hey Ho
Hey Ho
Hey Ho
Ho Hey

« Reply #388 on: December 14, 2018, 11:15:55 am »
Imagine Dragons
I couldn't dislike this band more...and of course my kids love them and have it on all the time
Don't have kids as they will like music you despise
slack

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #389 on: December 14, 2018, 11:51:05 am »

Please. Meanwhile you've got Mumford and Sons out there, the Lumineers, Imagine Dragons, etc. If you're going to talk about musical atrocities, you've got to do better than that. A friend of mine put together a setlist for the Lumineers when we saw them open for U2. This is what he came up with:

Hey Ho
Hey Ho
Hey Ho
Hey Ho
Hey Ho
Hey Ho
Hey Ho
Hey Ho
Ho Hey
Mumford and Sons, Lumineers, and Imagine Dragons are all musical atrocities same as Social D. The only difference is I don't have to listen to people on here act like Mumford and Sons, Lumineers, and Imagine Dragons aren't complete piles of steaming dog crap.
LVMH