Author Topic: for the ex teachers on the board  (Read 3009 times)

poorlulu

for the ex teachers on the board
« on: April 28, 2004, 12:08:00 pm »
i always thought jag was a bit dodgy............   :p  

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-13072485,00.html

MaLo

Re: for the ex teachers on the board
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2004, 12:13:00 pm »
all my teachers were nuns...actually, i had an algebra teacher who used to slap all the boys asses as she walked down the hall...i guess that could count as "perv'ing"

poorlulu

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2004, 12:16:00 pm »
i had quite a few dodgy teachers..........

one of the pe teachers still makes me retch if i think about him..............and i've cut my thinking about him time down a lot  :D

mankie

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2004, 12:16:00 pm »
I used to perv over my female teachers....so why not the other way round?  ;)

Jaguär

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2004, 07:58:00 pm »
I've never had any students worth perving over. Then again, they were all way too young for me. Besides, that kind of thing completely turns me off. Teaching and perving don't mix in my book.

BTW, if you know a fair bit of psychology, then you would know that many of the students claiming, or thinking, that a teacher is perving over them has more to do with an imagined or a subconscience ego issue than anything based in reality. Of course, that doesn't negate the fact that there really are some real bastard pervs in some of the classrooms.

flawd101

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2004, 03:46:00 pm »
Originally posted by Jaguär:
  I've never had any students worth perving over. Then again, they were all way too young for me. Besides, that kind of thing completely turns me off. Teaching and perving don't mix in my book.

BTW, if you know a fair bit of psychology, then you would know that many of the students claiming, or thinking, that a teacher is perving over them has more to do with an imagined or a subconscience ego issue than anything based in reality. Of course, that doesn't negate the fact that there really are some real bastard pervs in some of the classrooms.
that is true.

sometimes if it is a young teacher around 22 it wouldnt be to difficult, 4-6 yrs isnt to much of an age distance in the "adult world".  i always prefered male teachers because they are funnier and easier classes.  but my worst teachers have been female.  males will naturally stare at a girls breast no matter what the age and thats what most girls willprobally be talkin about in that survey.  plus the girls are wearing short skirts and tight shirts so they should expect the stares.  guys teenagers all think every chick likes them....so a survey of teenagers isnt reliable in this subject or most others...

godsshoeshine

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2004, 03:55:00 pm »
Originally posted by MaLo:
  all my teachers were nuns...actually, i had an algebra teacher who used to slap all the boys asses as she walked down the hall...i guess that could count as "perv'ing"
the vice principal nun at my school had horrendous breath, and made sure to breathe right in your face during interrogations
o/\o

hitman

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2004, 02:42:00 am »
I am an elementary school art teacher, and quite honestly have never perved over another student.  Another student's mom, maybe, or another teacher in the school maybe, but not a student.  That maybe customary in (insert hick state here) but not in my book!

Samantha

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2004, 04:13:00 pm »
I perv jag all the time.  can I be your teacher of luuuuuv?  meeeee-ow  ;)  ;)  ;)

mankie

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2004, 09:58:00 am »
Originally posted by Samantha:
  I perv jag all the time.  can I be your teacher of luuuuuv?  meeeee-ow   ;)    ;)    ;)  
If I was Samantha's teacher I would perv over her!  ;)

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2004, 10:05:00 am »
As someone who was both a 24 year old high school substitute teacher and later a computer teacher in elementary schools, I can say that you're really not in a position to perv as an elementary school teacher.

The high schools are a different story. I often had high school girls hitting on me, and several even handed me their phone numbers after class. I was a good boy though; never flirted back and never called any of them.

Originally posted by hitman:
  I am an elementary school art teacher, and quite honestly have never perved over another student.  Another student's mom, maybe, or another teacher in the school maybe, but not a student.  That maybe customary in (insert hick state here) but not in my book!

mankie

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2004, 10:19:00 am »
Originally posted by My Balls Can DJ:
 [QB]
    I often had high school girls hitting on me, and several even handed me their phone numbers after class. I was a good boy though; never flirted back and never called any of them.

DUMBASS!  :D

flawd101

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2004, 03:06:00 pm »
  The high schools are a different story. I often had high school girls hitting on me, and several even handed me their phone numbers after class. I was a good boy though; never flirted back and never called any of them.
dumbass is right! what a fucking retard! nothing more i will say...what a dumbfuck....

Jaguär

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2004, 12:31:00 am »
Originally posted by Samantha:
  I perv jag all the time.  can I be your teacher of luuuuuv?  meeeee-ow   ;)    ;)    ;)  
:roll:

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2004, 10:19:00 am »
1. You can serve jail time for that shit.
 2. I was looking for a full time teaching job. Never would have gotten one with that kind of stain on my record.
 3. High school girls don't know how to fuck anyway.

Originally posted by flawd101:

dumbass is right! what a fucking retard! nothing more i will say...what a dumbfuck.... [/b]