Author Topic: american's are weird!!!!!!!  (Read 2761 times)

poorlulu

american's are weird!!!!!!!
« on: January 22, 2003, 07:49:00 pm »
make it more obvious why doncha? <BR>i'd never even noticed it before........<P>BEATLES UP IN SMOKE<BR>    <P><BR>Poster companies in the US have airbrushed the Beatles' famous 'Abbey Road' album sleeve, in order to remove a cigarette from Paul McCartney's hand.<P>The alteration was made without the permission of Apple Records who own the right to the image and is thought to have done to appease anti-smoking campaigners in America.<P>"We have never agreed to anything like this," said a spokesman for Apple. "It seems these poster companies got a little carried away."<P>He told the BBC: "They shouldn't have done what they have, but there isn't much we can do about it now."<P>The famous shot, which shows The Beatles crossing the famous London road in 1969, is one of pop's most well known album covers.<P>Photographer Iain Macmillan was given just ten minutes to take the picture, which he did by balancing on a stepladder as the Fab Four walked over the now legendary zebra crossing.

jadetree

Re: american's are weird!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2003, 07:56:00 pm »
jesus christ

markie

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2003, 08:13:00 pm »
That cant be real? Even I can still count when I am pissed.<P>If it was real she must of been supremely drunk.

poorlulu

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2003, 10:52:00 pm »
if paul maccartney had a sense of humour this would be the cover of his next album............<P> <BR>

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2013, 06:25:08 pm »
how odd . . . someone on the internerd is claiming that the bryan adams is claiming, "Due to the request of Mr. Adams, we are no longer permitted to display his information on AllMusic. Thanks for stopping by!" due to negative reviews he was getting on this allmusic thing.  i think him being canadian has a lot to do with the bashing, because his music is still top notch.  the bashing must have been bad.  americans are weird.  bashing canadians, just to do it.

shemptiness

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2013, 12:16:44 am »
apostrophe