Author Topic: Insiders Club  (Read 5659 times)

Jaguär

Insiders Club
« on: January 24, 2003, 03:22:00 pm »
Now that the board is fucked again, only the real insiders will know how to access and post on this forum. <P>So what about all these newbies we've seen around these parts lately?

Venerable Bede

Re: Insiders Club
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2003, 03:28:00 pm »
eh, they're just crazy college kids who are very earnest in their feelings.  i've given up debating abortion, despite my post on that thread.
OU812

Jaguär

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2003, 03:31:00 pm »
But what about all the other newbies....not just the obsessively neurotic ones?

Jaguär

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2003, 03:32:00 pm »
........And how the Hell did she figure out how to get in here with the front doors locked!?

thirsty moore

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2003, 03:34:00 pm »
All you have to do is click on the Enter The Forum icon.

Venerable Bede

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2003, 03:40:00 pm »
i didn't even know it was messed up. . .not the brighest crayon in the box today.
OU812

Dandy01

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2003, 03:54:00 pm »
you can always tell it's messed up when there's a link with crazy numbers as the first "thread."

Venerable Bede

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2003, 03:55:00 pm »
i refer back to my previous comment.  
OU812

Relaxer

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2003, 03:59:00 pm »
my cat's breath smells like cat food
oword

wingelbert humptyback

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2003, 04:01:00 pm »
i heard your dad went into a restaurant and ate everything in the restaurant and they had to close the restaurant.

Venerable Bede

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2003, 04:03:00 pm »
i bent my wookie
OU812

Dandy01

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2003, 04:07:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wingelbert humptyback:<BR><B>i heard your dad went into a restaurant and ate everything in the restaurant and they had to close the restaurant.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>That reminds me of a Levey column I once read about this man who would order 2 or 4 portions of everything (can't remember the exact #) and readers were asked to chime in with their own hypotheses as to why he was doing it.  Some people thought he was eating for his dead family, others thought maybe he was doing it in honor of his dead soldier buddies..

wingelbert humptyback

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2003, 04:19:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dandy01:<BR><B> Some people thought he was eating for his dead family, others thought maybe he was doing it in honor of his dead soldier buddies..</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Maybe he was just really hungry?<P>

Jaguär

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2003, 04:29:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dandy01:<BR><B> That reminds me of a Levey column I once read about this man who would order 2 or 4 portions of everything (can't remember the exact #) and readers were asked to chime in with their own hypotheses as to why he was doing it.  Some people thought he was eating for his dead family, others thought maybe he was doing it in honor of his dead soldier buddies..</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Damned Neaveau Cusine! Portions are always too small. <P>

Dandy01

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2003, 04:34:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wingelbert humptyback:<BR><B> Maybe he was just really hungry?<BR></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Well, he just had this ritual (it's coming back to me now) where he would go, actually drive quite a distance, to retrieve these BBQ meals, every Saturday.  It just seemed odd, but people from those parts got used to him.