Author Topic: 3 Doors Down roll call!!! haha  (Read 1907 times)

sonickteam2

3 Doors Down roll call!!! haha
« on: July 19, 2004, 11:11:00 am »
I am taking my father to this show and i assume Markie will be there too!

anyone else?

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
Re: 3 Doors Down roll call!!! haha
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2004, 11:33:00 am »
My condolences.   :confused:

sonickteam2

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2004, 11:42:00 am »
Originally posted by chaz:
  My condolences.    :confused:  
thanks.  I am assuming it wont be that bad. my dad is way fun and it will be nice to spend the evening with him.  the bands playing tonight arent particularly annoying to me either.

looking more forward to this than the Cyndi Lauper concert i have tickets to in Sept!

ggw

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2004, 11:48:00 am »
Originally posted by sonickteam2:
 I am taking my father to this show
 looking more forward to this than the Cyndi Lauper concert i have tickets to in Sept!
Is Guiny your dad?

chaz

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2004, 11:52:00 am »

My condolences.     :confused:  
thanks.  I am assuming it wont be that bad. my dad is way fun and it will be nice to spend the evening with him.  the bands playing tonight arent particularly annoying to me either.

looking more forward to this than the Cyndi Lauper concert i have tickets to in Sept! [/b]
Yeah it's great that you're taking your dad somewhere even though the entertainment might not be your cup of tea.  My dad is a total shut in and pretty much refuses to leave the house except for DR. appointments....Imagining him at 9:30 is almost too much too handle!!

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2004, 11:53:00 am »
so it's one of those "alternative" relationships...

Originally posted by ggwâ?¢:

Is Guiny your dad? [/b]

sonickteam2

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2004, 12:07:00 pm »
Originally posted by ggwâ?¢:

Is Guiny your dad? [/b]
hahaha.  the girlfriend is the Cyndi Lauper fan, although i can assume Guiny might be too!

sonickteam2

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2004, 12:09:00 pm »
 Yeah it's great that you're taking your dad somewhere even though the entertainment might not be your cup of tea.  My dad is a total shut in and pretty much refuses to leave the house except for DR. appointments....Imagining him at 9:30 is almost too much too handle!!
the most fun part of tonight will be the inevitable stories of yesteryear!  Hearing stories of Kinks, Who and Jethro tull concerts is enough to keep me entertained. He's pretty fun for an old canuck!

chaz

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2004, 12:12:00 pm »

the most fun part of tonight will be the inevitable stories of yesteryear!  Hearing stories of Kinks, Who and Jethro tull concerts is enough to keep me entertained. He's pretty fun for an old canuck! [/b]
I was talking to one of my bosses this AM...he's a total music nut.  He grew up in Anne Arbor Mich. and was one year behind Ron Asheton in school.  He was telling me about the time Ron almost beat him up for bumping into him in the hallway.

Keith, will you be my dad?

thirsty moore

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2004, 12:34:00 pm »
Good on you, sonick.  I took my pops to a Jewel concert at the 930 last year as a birthday gift.  He's a fan and had a great time.

sonickteam2

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2004, 01:26:00 pm »
Originally posted by thirsty moore:
  Good on you, sonick.  I took my pops to a Jewel concert at the 930 last year as a birthday gift.  He's a fan and had a great time.
kick ass.  hopefully my son will take me to the Radiohead reunion tour in 2030!