Author Topic: Regulation at DC Clubs a Sobering Failure  (Read 7198 times)

sacriforce

Re: Regulation at DC Clubs a Sobering Failure
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2007, 05:44:00 pm »
a-a-a-d
 a-a-a-ad hom-in -n-n

aw forget it

*snooooooooooooooore

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2007, 05:49:00 pm »
Go ahead, let the hate flow.

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2007, 06:02:00 pm »
The District has two distinctly different underage scenes -- one centered on rock clubs that attract a primarily suburban crowd of white kids, sometimes accompanied by their parents and generally well-supervised by club managers and security personnel, and the other focused on go-gos that attract an inner-city audience of black kids, with almost no parents on hand and a checkered record of effective supervision.

Hoya, why are 75% of your posts race -related?

godsshoeshine

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2007, 06:02:00 pm »
i like to hide a saturday night special in my scarf when i go out. pumas hide extra bullets well
o/\o

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2007, 10:43:00 pm »
dear Dudek Chakra/Bombay Doors/dupek:

could you please explain where you're coming from, with your racist banter?  maybe if we knew you, we'd "get" your comments.  but without that interpersonal context, you come across as a racist bigot.  i'm not saying you are one, just that it's the way you sound.  how are we supposed to interpret comments to the effect of beating and lynching negros?  (yes, i can read russian).  are these jokes?  are they ment to highlight how retarded racism is?  if so, you're not couching it that way.  you come across bitter and hate-obsessed... and i don't want to believe that's who you are.  please tell me otherwise!
<sig>

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2007, 10:45:00 pm »
Originally posted by The Bombay Doors:
  Obviously your brains are too small to understand the meaning of the quote.  Subliminal? It's not about race at all, you moron.

great! so please educate us, oh big-brained non-racist one.
<sig>

bull930

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2007, 02:08:00 am »

A što vi bijete crnce?

Oh, I'm sorry. Cause a subliminal Russian/Croatian quote about lynching negroes is fuckin' hilarious. Maybe I'm just uptight as hell . . . .  

You need alot of mental help....nothing about lynching is hilarious.

bull930

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2007, 02:09:00 am »

dear Dudek Chakra/Bombay Doors/dupek:

could you please explain where you're coming from, with your racist banter? maybe if we knew you, we'd "get" your comments. but without that interpersonal context, you come across as a racist bigot. i'm not saying you are one, just that it's the way you sound. how are we supposed to interpret comments to the effect of beating and lynching negros? (yes, i can read russian). are these jokes? are they ment to highlight how retarded racism is? if so, you're not couching it that way. you come across bitter and hate-obsessed... and i don't want to believe that's who you are. please tell me otherwise!    

This is the first intellectual post you have ever made! Congrats!

<small>[ 02-21-2007, 01:09 AM: Message edited by: bull930 ]</small>

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2007, 09:28:00 am »
Google quote...I'm feeling lucky.

And quit calling me a racist.  Are you the boy who cried wolf?  You can Google that too, if you are unfamiliar with the genius called Aesop.

walkonby

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2007, 11:43:00 am »
nobody wants to be nice to each other, unless they download the love into an ipod.

Vas Deferens

« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2007, 01:48:00 pm »
this thread should be deleted like the other one.
 --

Dupek, I know you can't give up your white priviledge but I don't think you are entitled to bring other people down by letting us read your race-related rants.
(_|_)

Vas Deferens

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2007, 01:48:00 pm »
(_|_)

sacriforce

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2007, 02:15:00 pm »
he's not racist. he's just a cheeky monkey who likes riding that line. he don't play it safe, man. he's for real.

Actually when I take the small amount of time that this crap deserves to think it all through, I find his shit to be heroic actually, sort of like the Lenny Bruce of our week ... I mean ... time. he speaks for the speakless and suffers for the sufferin suckotash. he's the man now and forever, dog.

plumbubble

« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2007, 02:29:00 pm »
I thought this article had valid points--and it's something I've been thinking about a lot lately. I hate the walk from the Metro (I'm a female in my early 20's) and I won't go alone, but once inside the club I've always felt relatively safe. Perhaps this is naive... They don't have metal detectors; they don't search your purse/bag; and they don't scan your ID so they don't even know who's there.

On the other hand, I have to admit that in the few incidents I've witnessed, their security team handled it right away. I think that as far as clubs go, 9:30 is definitely among the safest--but, unfortunately, that may not being saying much.

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2007, 02:58:00 pm »
Originally posted by joey joe:
 Dupek, I know you can't give up your white priviledge
Well, first of all...I should note that you have difficulty spelling a 6th grade word like 'privilege'.  To me this bespeaks of your intelligence, or rather the lack of.  White Privilege?  That's a far left buzzword.  It's really doublespeak for 'Black Disadvantage'.

Bill Cosby would say the black community needs to shed the victim tag and start to take on more responsibility for what it currently blames on The Man.