Author Topic: Best Of The Trans-Atlantic Underground  (Read 1428 times)

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
Best Of The Trans-Atlantic Underground
« on: January 05, 2006, 07:38:00 am »
Listen to The Trans-Atlantic Underground on Kool Rock Radio to hear who made the show for the best of 2005 and some of the most promising bands to listen for in 2006.

You will hear such bands as Shade, Fleeting Joys, The Black Angels, God Is An Astronaut, The High Dials, Engineers and The Morning After Girls, among many others on this special 3 hour edition.

Listen to hear Sean Cook's (Spiritualized & Lupine Howl) new band. The TAU has a pre-release to offer you for your listening pleasure!

Listen to find out which local bands made the show.

Listen to hear which of several Scandanavian bands actually sing in Swedish!

Listen for a little (belated) holiday treat from a band from Armenia (who cracked open a bottle and got drunk with wine and elation when they found out they made the show.    :D  )

Listen using your MP3 or other media player including iTunes.

The Trans-Atlantic Underground is broadcasting as I type but is supposed to have a couple more airings today and should air a number of other times throughout the week.

Happy New Year from The Trans-Atlantic Underground!

Jaguar

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
Re: Best Of The Trans-Atlantic Underground
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2006, 08:33:00 pm »
This show is being rebroacast now. I just got home from work and it's maybe an hour or so into the show. Hope someone gets to hear it. I'm sure there's plenty of music that a lot of you would like.