Author Topic: Tax deductible too!!  (Read 835 times)

mankie

Tax deductible too!!
« on: May 05, 2004, 05:44:00 pm »
pm me if you can donate...thanks in advance.

I hope that you will support me in my challenge to bike 150 miles on May 22nd and 23rd to help end the devastating effects of multiple sclerosis. The Snow Valley MS 150 Bike Tour is expected to raise over $600,000 for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society in 2004!

I am asking friends for a flat donation or a pledge per mile. I appreciate your help with this endeavor. Please make checks payable to the National MS Society and return them to me at my address by May 18, 2004 if possible.

Please be sure to visit www.msandyou.org  for more information about the Snow Valley MS 150 Bike Tour, or to make a pledge online. Just click on the "Donate Online!" button and fill out the form. Thanks for your help in fighting this devastating disease.

Donations of beer will be gladly accepted by me personally after the event!!!!!

vansmack

Re: Tax deductible too!!
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2004, 06:06:00 pm »
HEY - Help my boy Mankie out here!

Anything that's that old and travels that far without being in a hearst deserves a little support!
27>34

mankie

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2004, 06:10:00 pm »
Originally posted by vansmack:
  HEY - Help my boy Mankie out here!

Anything that's that old and travels that far without being in a hearst deserves a little support!
Thanks...I think.

And don't you mean "life support" not "little support"?

mankie

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2004, 01:21:00 pm »
Come on people! I thought America was the most giving nation on earth.

Don't do it for mankie...do it for the children!  ;)  If I am willing to get a sore arse without any sexual gratification in the bargain, the least you can do is shell out a few bucks.

Thanks to the two of you who very generously donated already.