Author Topic: Best Nood Beaches  (Read 5611 times)

Best Nood Beaches
« on: July 23, 2004, 11:06:00 am »
When we go to the beach, we prefer au naturelle. Does anybody have any recommendations for good nude beaches anywhere in the world?

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
Re: Best Nood Beaches
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2004, 11:09:00 am »
There you go again.  Must every thread always mention either you and your wife's proclivity for nudity or your sex life?

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2004, 11:15:00 am »
No, but I'm looking for some good vacation ideas, and since this is a rock and roll oriented chatboard, I figured there would be a good amount of people on it who don't have a stick up their ass and be more likely the liberal type who would visit a nude beach, and thus could give some good recommendations. I know there's probably a nude beach forum somewhere on the net, but work would block me going to that.

Originally posted by chaz:
  There you go again.  Must every thread always mention either you and your wife's proclivity for nudity or your sex life?

sonickteam2

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2004, 11:18:00 am »
Originally posted by Rhett Miller:
 since this is a rock and roll oriented chatboard, I figured there would be a good amount of people on it who don't have a stick up their ass and be more likely the liberal type who would visit a nude beach,

well, they all wear earplugs to concerts so who really knows!!

grotty

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2004, 11:21:00 am »
On a visit to Marthas Vineyard, we stumbled upon a nude beach. Right below the Gayhead Lighthouse. Should be easy to find - Look for the naked people that shouldn't be.

Incidentally - I think the beach is very close to where Kennedy Jr crashed.

Nude beaches or not - Martha's Vineyard is a very romantic place to go for a vacation. Go offseason though.

mankie

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2004, 11:25:00 am »
My experience with nude beaches, which is limited seeing as I've only ever stumbled onto a couple of them, is that those who like to frequent nude beaches are the same people who should not be seen nekkid in public.

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2004, 12:26:00 pm »
Aw c'mon...I'm not THAT fat.

Originally posted by Bollocks:
  My experience with nude beaches, which is limited seeing as I've only ever stumbled onto a couple of them, is that those who like to frequent nude beaches are the same people who should not be seen nekkid in public.

mankie

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2004, 01:02:00 pm »

[/b]
Well seeing as you've moved out to the burbs, your wifes ass has gotten big (according to your previous comment) it's only a matter of time before we see you on an episode of Cops with your pot-belly straining your wife-beater vest, baseball cap barely balancing on top of your head and can of Schlitz in one hand and cigarette in the other while refusing to get out of your truck as they try to investigate a domestic call.

granita

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2004, 01:03:00 pm »
DuBrovnik, Croatia.

absolutely gorgeous. the water is actually blue. there are huge rocks to jump off of, and barely any waves. nude, topless, bathing suit; it doesn't matter. and there's no sand! just rock, which can get a little hot, but it's definitely worth it.

keithstg

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2004, 02:08:00 pm »

[/b]
Well seeing as you've moved out to the burbs, your wifes ass has gotten big (according to your previous comment) it's only a matter of time before we see you on an episode of Cops with your pot-belly straining your wife-beater vest, baseball cap barely balancing on top of your head and can of Schlitz in one hand and cigarette in the other while refusing to get out of your truck as they try to investigate a domestic call. [/b]
This comment is amazing, and I'd like to send it to a friend of mine who has just moved to Fredricksburg or someewhere. Only with your approval, Mankie. I can't be bothered to come up with something of my own today...

Celeste

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2004, 02:12:00 pm »
what about that comment is "amazing"?

vansmack

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2004, 02:17:00 pm »
Originally posted by Celeste:
  what about that comment is "amazing"?
For the pure off-the-cuffness to it, just about all of it.  I surely laughed out loud.
27>34

Celeste

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2004, 02:19:00 pm »
I do not have a big ass.

mankie

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2004, 02:39:00 pm »
Originally posted by Celeste:
  I do not have a big ass.
Rhett said you did the other day...I was gutted as I thought it was rather nice when I met you.

mankie

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2004, 02:41:00 pm »
Originally posted by keithstg:

[/b]
Well seeing as you've moved out to the burbs, your wifes ass has gotten big (according to your previous comment) it's only a matter of time before we see you on an episode of Cops with your pot-belly straining your wife-beater vest, baseball cap barely balancing on top of your head and can of Schlitz in one hand and cigarette in the other while refusing to get out of your truck as they try to investigate a domestic call. [/b]
This comment is amazing, and I'd like to send it to a friend of mine who has just moved to Fredricksburg or someewhere. Only with your approval, Mankie. I can't be bothered to come up with something of my own today... [/b]
Be my guest...