Author Topic: What DC Hardcore band are you?  (Read 3090 times)

Sailor Ripley

What DC Hardcore band are you?
« on: July 27, 2004, 10:09:00 pm »
Just stumbled on this and since this is a DC music board...
 For your amusement. Or not.

If it's been posted before, well... sue me, I don't read every thread.

Take the quiz

thirsty moore

Re: What DC Hardcore band are you?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2004, 11:38:00 pm »
I got Minor Threat.  In high school I couldn't get enough of Complete Discography.

Random Citizen

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2004, 12:10:00 am »
You are THE FAITH! You are so underrated it's sad. You are shy but hold a lot of anger and power inside of you. You may seem kind of snotty but it's mainly misunderstanding. Also you are highly self-involved in the projects you undertake, you are a go-to person. Don't worry, everyone will come to their senses and start paying attention to your awesome talent in no time.

poorlulu

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2004, 01:05:00 am »
You are GOVERNMENT ISSUE! You are so funny that people sometimes get annoyed by you. You were the longest lasting harDCore band even though you went through many changes. You are charming and witty and able to draw smiles everywhere while poking fun at politicians and government. You are also full of energy and even some teen angst, which makes you a really interesting person.

Shadrach

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2004, 03:32:00 am »
You are VOID! Eccentric, extremely odd and very disturbed, you think the things that everybody else avoids and fears. You have a twisted obsession with death and gore which has made your musical style stand out above the rest. You are not afraid to try new things and are usually found alone. People in power make you nervous and/or mad. You are very creative. Seek help.

Have to be honest, never heard of them.

ChampionshipVinyl

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2004, 07:51:00 am »
You are SCREAM! Haven't heard of them? That's the story of your life, underappriciated talent. You are artistic and creative and carry a very political edge. You aren't that angry at much outside of injustice, but that's because you get all the ladies. If it weren't for the interest of a few popular kids, you would have never been able to put out records, but who cares any ways, right? Laisse-Faire.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2004, 08:42:00 am »
Bummer....I'm Minor Threat.  I wish I was Scream.

pepper*sans*salt

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2004, 08:44:00 am »
I'm Minor Threat. I don't know exactly what I do, but whatever it is, I'm pretty good at it.

sonickteam2

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2004, 08:54:00 am »
You are SCREAM! Haven't heard of them? That's the story of your life, underappriciated talent. You are artistic and creative and carry a very political edge. You aren't that angry at much outside of injustice, but that's because you get all the ladies. If it weren't for the interest of a few popular kids, you would have never been able to put out records, but who cares any ways, right? Laisse-Faire.

thirsty moore

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2004, 09:08:00 am »
I used to see John Stabb working over at Phantas.  

Originally posted by poorlulu:
  You are GOVERNMENT ISSUE!

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2004, 09:12:00 am »
I got the Old 97's. Go figure.

Sailor Ripley

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2004, 09:23:00 am »
Originally posted by thirsty moore:
  I used to see John Stabb working over at Phantas.  

Originally posted by poorlulu:
  You are GOVERNMENT ISSUE!
[/b]
Speaking of GI, stubbled upon  Complete History Volume 2 earlier this year.  Good CDs, still trying to track down Vol. 1

Oh, and I AM MINOR THREAT.

Medusa

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2004, 10:02:00 am »
You are SCREAM! Haven't heard of them? That's the story of your life, underappriciated talent. You are artistic and creative and carry a very political edge. You aren't that angry at much outside of injustice, but that's because you get all the ladies. If it weren't for the interest of a few popular kids, you would have never been able to put out records, but who cares anyway, right? Laissez-Faire.

--

That's rather hilarious, especially because I truly *haven't* heard of this band, just like they say!

As for getting all the ladies, well, perhaps I should indeed go down that route ...

Cheers

DJ Medusa.

Sailor Ripley

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2004, 10:10:00 am »
Originally posted by Medusa:
  That's rather hilarious, especially because I truly *haven't* heard of this band, just like they say!
Their claim to fame is the Dave Grohl was in the band for a bit. Although I have no idea if he was in the band when I saw them.

flawd101

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2004, 12:00:00 pm »
You are THE FAITH! You are so underrated it's sad. You are shy but hold a lot of anger and power inside of you. You may seem kind of snotty but it's mainly misunderstanding. Also you are highly self-involved in the projects you undertake, you are a go-to person. Don't worry, everyone will come to their senses and start paying attention to your awesome talent in no time.