Author Topic: How Gay are You?  (Read 10382 times)

not too shabby

Re: How Gay are You?
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2003, 05:10:00 pm »
40 percent: "You're a straight-laced girlie girl with just a hint of your butch side sometimes popping out". <P>Oh, that sounds so cute.

vansmack

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2003, 05:36:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rhett Miller:<BR><B><P>On a funnier note, I forwarded this quiz to a friend who exchanged a couple of emails with another friend, basically to the effect that they were joshing about what heterosexual babes they were, and my friend intended to forward the exchange to me, but instead accidentally forwarded it to a lesbian work client with a similiar name to mine in her address book.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>now that's funny.<P>I don't think I like this very much.  I'm actually less of a lesbian than I am a gay man (36% to 40%).  I think I'm 100% lesbian!  this thing is skewed toward butch lesbo and not the hot beautiful lesbians I look at on the internet.  It's a sham.
27>34

paige

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2003, 05:41:00 pm »
30%

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2003, 05:44:00 pm »
Those lesbians usually only exist in the mind of men such as Vansmack.  <P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vansmack:<BR><B> now that's funny.<P>I don't think I like this very much.  I'm actually less of a lesbian than I am a gay man (36% to 40%).  I think I'm 100% lesbian!  this thing is skewed toward butch lesbo and not the hot beautiful lesbians I look at on the internet.  It's a sham.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

vansmack

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2003, 05:46:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rhett Miller:<BR><B>Those lesbians usually only exist in the mind of men such as Vansmack.   <P> </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>No, no, no.  I've got plenty of picture evidence.<BR>
27>34

Fico

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2003, 05:46:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rhett Miller:<BR><B>Those lesbians usually only exist in the mind of men such as Vansmack.   <P> </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Don't forget Dan Savage columns...they're everywhere!!!<P>

wingelbert humptyback

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2003, 05:47:00 pm »
<BR>i landed a 46% answering honestly, but when i tried to be as hetero as possible i managed to get a 6%.<P>there were a few questions i wasn't too sure about... like whether or not they consider someone dating someone for money completely un-hetero.

paige

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2003, 05:50:00 pm »
and what about the punching bag one? i didn't know they had a punching bag at the fair

wingelbert humptyback

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2003, 05:51:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by paige:<BR><B>and what about the punching bag one? i didn't know they had a punching bag at the fair</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>neither did i, but i can imagine if they do a really hetero guy would be up for punching it.

Fico

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2003, 05:52:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by paige:<BR><B>and what about the punching bag one? i didn't know they had a punching bag at the fair</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Who would ever punch a bag at the fair?? thats what brothers and nerds are for...<P>

vansmack

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2003, 05:52:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fico:<BR><B> Who would ever punch a bag at the fair?? thats what brothers and nerds are for...<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>it said bag?  I thought it said fag.  No wonder....
27>34

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2003, 05:55:00 pm »
That's why they call it acting<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vansmack:<BR><B> <BR>No, no, no.  I've got plenty of picture evidence.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

Fico

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2003, 05:57:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vansmack:<BR><B> it said bag?  I thought it said fag.  No wonder....</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>tsk tsk tsk... V-Smack my boy, only Eminem calls homosexuals fags nowadays.. <P>btw.. heard a song by one of this "Lil'" rapper twats (it wasn't Lil Romeo or Bow Wow)..it was another future gangbanger.. well one of his lyrics said something like "I'm gonna crash this joint like a valuejet flight"... repulsive.. 12 year olds talking smack ought to get there gob punched to earn respect..<P>btw..since I'm not "down" with the rapper lingo can anyone tell me whats a "bling bling" ..heard it used among rappers a few times..<P>

vansmack

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2003, 05:58:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rhett Miller:<BR><B>That's why they call it acting<P> </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>They can act in front of me all they want.  Hell, they can act with me......
27>34

« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2003, 06:00:00 pm »
I guess you've never been to the fair in Manassas. They've also got a bevy of Confederacy flags you can purchase there as well.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by paige:<BR><B>and what about the punching bag one? i didn't know they had a punching bag at the fair</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>