Author Topic: so where did the forum go?  (Read 5602 times)

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
so where did the forum go?
« on: February 12, 2003, 05:46:00 pm »
where did everthing go?

Dandy01

Re: so where did the forum go?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2003, 05:48:00 pm »
that's for us to know and you to find out.

markie

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2003, 06:00:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chaz:<BR><B>where did everthing go?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I think the blue crayon is up your nose?

tenpercenter

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2003, 06:07:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dandy01:<BR><B>that's for us to know and you to find out.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>who is 'us'<BR>

Dandy01

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2003, 06:10:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tenpercenter:<BR><B> <BR>who is 'us'</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>the ones that know of course.<BR>

vansmack

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2003, 06:12:00 pm »
We're all watching footie.<P>England 1 - 3 Australia (England didn't even try)<BR>Scotland 0 - 2 Ireland (The Scots suck - Neither Keane player for Ireland)<BR>Spain 1 - 1 Germany (Zzzzzz German Soccer)<BR>Netherland 1 - 0 Argentina (Are the Dutch back?)<BR>France 0 - 2 Czech Republic (I hate the French so much....)<BR>Italy 1 - 0 Portugal (hi quality action)<BR>China 0 - 0 Brazil (Fico - what's up with that?)
27>34

markie

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2003, 06:16:00 pm »
losing to Australia at football. I am ashamed to be British.

ggw

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2003, 06:20:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B>losing to Australia at football. I am ashamed to be British.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>But Australia and England are essentially the same country aren't they?<P>It's kind of like the difference between North Dakota and South Dakota.

vansmack

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2003, 06:21:00 pm »
Spain just scored again!!!<P>Teach those bloody Germans that playing boring soccer during a friendly is unforgivable.  <P>Spain 3 - 1 Germany<P>As for the Brits, Sven played two entirely  different squads in each half to suck up to the club owners.  The Socceroos played their entire squad for most of the game - a squad that plays predominantly in English leagues so don't be embarrassed.  The Brits will have thier revenge when Sven gets extra time with the full squad before the Euro 2004 finals.<P>However, the teenager Rooney looked quite remarkable.  There's a lot of hope there for the next world cup.      <BR>
27>34

markie

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2003, 06:23:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ggw:<BR><B> But Australia and England are essentially the same country aren't they?<P>It's kind of like the difference between North Dakota and South Dakota.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>my geography maybe second rate, but aren't North and South Dakota neighbours, sharing a state line? From What I remember I think Australia is the other side of the world from the U.K.?

ggw

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2003, 06:43:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B> my geography maybe second rate, but aren't North and South Dakota neighbours, sharing a state line? From What I remember I think Australia is the other side of the world from the U.K.?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Okay.  How about South Dakota and Kansas?<P>I guess Scotland would be North Dakota and Wales Montana.

markie

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2003, 06:50:00 pm »
south Dakota and Kansas are part of a contiguous land mass....Oh and the same United States of America.<P>Australia is still a long way away from the UK and no way of getting there except across water.<P>Where are you going with this?

markie

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2003, 06:51:00 pm »
Are you getting Australia confused with Scotland, Ireland or Wales?<P>

ggw

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2003, 06:53:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B>Are you getting Australia confused with Scotland, Ireland or Wales?<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>No.  I'm just playing the ignorant American.

markie

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2003, 06:56:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ggw:<BR><B> No.  I'm just playing the ignorant American.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Are you still suffering from altitiude sickness? <P>Or did mixing with royalty at Cloisters render you stupid?<P>Or did you have a heavy crash and bang your head?<P>Or did you let a retard get you password?<P>Wow the possibilies are endless.....<P>