Author Topic: Any up dates on Lollapalooza?  (Read 7205 times)

PunkRockPromQueen

Any up dates on Lollapalooza?
« on: February 14, 2003, 12:26:00 am »
anymore bands confirmed? have they set dates yet? I just found out recently so i'm a little behind.

poorlulu

Re: Any up dates on Lollapalooza?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2003, 12:29:00 am »
how many threads does this topic really need?............there are 2 already........<P>one of them is bound to have info on it .........why don't you read them?

PunkRockPromQueen

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2003, 12:31:00 am »
well excuse me...don't get your panties in a twist ...I was just asking a question..most people don't read to the very end of a thread. No one asked for rudeness.  

poorlulu

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2003, 12:35:00 am »
correction most stupid people don't read to the end of a thread...............f@ckface......<P>and if you're not looking for insults i'm afraid you are on the wrong message board..........shitbag.........

PunkRockPromQueen

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2003, 12:41:00 am »
Wow. Nice language. It must ne nice to have such an expanded vocabulary. Have a nice day  

sonickteam2

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2003, 12:42:00 am »
i have heard the Donnas are confirmed as well as aforementioned Audioslave, QOTSA, Janes Addiction, Jurassic 5 and Incubus<P>happy  

poorlulu

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2003, 12:43:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PunkRockPromQueen:<BR><B> Have a nice day   </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>um........like hello..........it's like night time or something............<BR>oh and whatever..............

PunkRockPromQueen

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2003, 12:45:00 am »
yes, thank u sonick, a little help was all I was looking for.

poorlulu

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2003, 12:46:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PunkRockPromQueen:<BR><B>yes, thank u sonick, a little help was all I was looking for.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>there is a lot more info on the other threads..............are you special or something...........?<P>try and read the words........

PunkRockPromQueen

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2003, 12:48:00 am »
poorlulu,...poor poorlulu... I've gotten what I was looking for...I think we're done talking. give it up.<p>[This message has been edited by PunkRockPromQueen (edited 02-13-2003).]

sonickteam2

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2003, 12:50:00 am »
sorry lulu , is this forum taking up your server space?  we'll try to keep the posting to a minimum .  <P>yeah, i just named the damn bands, and there IS a website but i dont know it and its on those nifty threads you were promoting for.<P>but hey, heres something original , try <A HREF="http://www.lollapalooza.com" TARGET=_blank>www.lollapalooza.com[/url]    my guess is thats the website

poorlulu

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2003, 12:55:00 am »
<P>none of these bands wil be playing at lalapoolosers.............<P>and tell it to thatguy sonik he's the poorguy who has to delete all these crap threads...........

sonickteam2

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2003, 01:04:00 am »
i never said lollapalooza was a good thing at all........just trying to be helpful<P>and sorry thatguy  

sonickteam2

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2003, 01:05:00 am »
but i sure would like to see Cameo and New Edition , wouldnt you?

poorlulu

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2003, 01:06:00 am »
word up!!!!