Author Topic: What time do BC backstage shows typically end on weeknig  (Read 1367 times)

azaghal1981

What time do BC backstage shows typically end on weeknig
« on: May 16, 2007, 03:27:00 pm »
I know the mainstage is usually done around midnight; does the backstage go later since they start later? Considering seeing  raccoo-oo-oon but I don't want to get home at 2 on a weeknight.
احمد

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Re: What time do BC backstage shows typically end on weeknig
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 03:36:00 pm »
only ever been to one show in the backroom and it started at midnight (beck) so can't answer your question... but on  their website they have two openers listed (Hugh McElroy & Civilians), and the show starts at 9:30 (doors 9:00) so my estimate:

9:30 Hugh McElroy
 10:15 Civilians
 11:00 Raccoo-oo-oon
 12:15 end?

i'd say the above is conservative, openers might get shorter sets and if they share instruments, change-over might be faster.  so if anything, the show is more likely to end earlier than later, IMO.
<sig>

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 03:42:00 pm »
I'm trying to go to their show in Richmond the next night, but they're playing a sushi restaurant which has no idea the show is going on, raccoo-oo-oon's website gives no indication what time it's happening, and of their two openers (erin tobey and gull) I can only confirm the existance of one (erin tobey) and her site has no info whatsoever and she's not responding to myspace inquiries.

azaghal1981

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 04:07:00 pm »
Anyone else coming to this? I've been reading nothing but good reviews.
احمد