Author Topic: New Justin Timberlake Album Expected This Summer  (Read 1023 times)

New Justin Timberlake Album Expected This Summer
« on: January 09, 2006, 11:00:00 am »
New Justin Timberlake Album Expected This Summer

Justin Timberlake is set to make his musical return this summer after spending the last couple of years acting in films.

Timberlake has finished recording more than a dozen songs, but plans to complete a few more before settling on a final track list for the still untitled record that he's hoping to have out in time for the weather being as hot as a Janet Jackson wardrobe malfunction.

The former *NSYNC member has worked with producers Timbaland, Will.I.Am from Black Eyed Peas and, somewhat surprisingly, Rick Rubin. "He's a nice guy and cool and humble and obviously a genius, and I'm looking forward to hearing myself do something I've never done," Timberlake told MTV News.

"He was like, 'I'm not going to influence you. I want you to do what you do.' And that's such a comforting thing as an artist."

Timberlake kept a guitar and keyboard handy to help him develop song ideas while he was filming Edison, Black Snake Moan and Alpha Dog, but focused more attention on Cameron Diaz than on working on a new record. Still, you'll hear more of him playing guitar and piano when the follow-up to Justified (which was certified double-platinum in Canada) finally arrives. "It's going to be interesting to see what comes out of this record because everything I wrote on the last record, I wanted it concentrated to one thing: a pop R&B sound," he said.

"This one, it's more fly by the seat of your pantsâ?¦ It's less concentrated to one sound. It's more broad as far as the styles I wanted to mix in to my own type of thing."

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
Re: New Justin Timberlake Album Expected This Summer
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2006, 11:02:00 am »
even heard of blogspot?
T.Rex

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2006, 11:04:00 am »
I just thought that since Timberland made such a splash last time at the club, that I'd share...

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2006, 11:18:00 am »
Econo to thread, econo to thread, stat!