Author Topic: Not Newsworthy  (Read 6820 times)

Not Newsworthy
« on: May 23, 2007, 06:16:00 pm »
Use this thread for news stories you hear about and wonder why you haven't heard about them.

http://sistertoldjah.com/archives/2007/05/14/christian-newsom-murders-me dia/

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2002/11/15/190420.shtml

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
Re: Not Newsworthy
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 07:22:00 pm »
I am glad to see this thread starting, as it could contain 99 percent of the political topics you post here...
_\|/_

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 09:45:00 pm »
Originally posted by They call me Doctor Doom.:
  I am glad to see this thread starting, as it could contain 99 percent of the political topics you post here...
http://sistertoldjah.com/archives/2007/05/14/christian-newsom-murders-media/

"The lack of adequate media coverage on these crimes is a prime example of why the media is called the liberal media. It is done so for a reason. Why? Because the media, which is comprised mainly of so-called ??progressives??, doesn??t relish exploiting a crime most of the time unless the victim(s) involved are minorities assaulted and/or murdered by the ??privileged? white man. As we learned from the Duke lacrosse case, all it takes are allegations - not convictions - for the media to make judgement calls as to the guilt or innocence of the accused."

Dr.Doom, you would have made a good brown-shirter.  You are in lockstep.

ratioci nation

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 10:11:00 pm »
will you tire of playing the victim dupek?

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2007, 10:16:00 pm »
Originally posted by pdx pollard:
  will you tire of playing the victim dupek?
I'm merely jumping on the victim bandwagon with the rest of them/you.

It's the smart move.  When do I get my reparations, btw?

beetsnotbeats

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2007, 10:17:00 pm »
newyorktimesalsharptonwashingtonpostdanrathercnnjessejacksonhillaryclintonmichaelmoorenprhollywoodhanoijanebarbrastreisandrap

yadayadayada

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2007, 11:30:00 pm »
The media should always support liberal agendas at the expense of any/all others?  
 A grossly slanted bias is perfectly acceptable?

So then, am I to assume that media fairness is not a vital issue in today's America?  

I guess it isn't...

BTW, I love all of the lockstep comments poasted so far.  Very original thinking.

ratioci nation

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2007, 11:34:00 pm »
just shut up already,nobody talks about this shit until you do, you bait people into it then act surprised when people react, both fucking sides are annoying, each and every argument is predictable, the same people say the same shit

ggw

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2007, 11:42:00 pm »

• my blog
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2007, 11:50:00 pm »
_\|/_

• my blog
_\|/_

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2007, 07:06:00 am »
I love all the off topic weird news comments, they are rather plentiful among the leftist news outlets...if it helps to take your minds off the unpleasantness of these horrific racially motivated crimes in Knoxville. I can remember when many of you were certain of the Duke lacrosse players guilt, at least that's how the media handled that ridiculously trumped up news story.
          http://www.cleveland.com/readers/index.ssf?/base/opinion-0/1179650619169080.xml&coll=2        

http://www.wmcstations.com/Global/story.asp?S=6534768        

Heck, blacks in Knoxville are even celebrating the shocking crime!  Newsworthy?

But still, unlike in the gorbal warming thread, no one has taken the time to answer my question.

I apologize for not being as educated as the rest of you.  Unlike many of you I do not spring from wealth.  My family couldn't afford to send me to the Ivy League.  And I would appreciate it if you stopped calling me a member of the far right, as it is not the case.            
Originally posted by Psychoda alternata:
  The media should always support liberal agendas at the expense of any/all others?  
 A grossly slanted bias is perfectly acceptable?

So then, am I to assume that media fairness is not a vital issue in today's America?  

I guess it isn't...

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2007, 08:08:00 am »
i don't recall discussing the duke case here at all..  and this whole liberal media bias is pure BULLSHIT given the fact that all major media is owned by large corporations.  it's only been labeled liberally biased by conservatives because the story is often explained in depth and it reports on shit they don't want reported on.  i.e. toxic waste, pollution, chemical dumping, etc the sort of things that cause companies to spend money and result in lower middle management pay.

so give it rest will ya... you've been asked time and time again drop it and yet you still keep it going.  stick to the topics that are appropriate to the board.

p.s. no Ivy League education here i went to MOO U
T.Rex

• my blog
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2007, 08:44:00 am »
Yeah, seriously, take this racist crap to the Prussian Blue forums.  You'll find plenty of good company there for your chip-on-the-shoulder-white-victimhood attitude there.

There are zillions of people who come in here out of curiosity in response to one show or other, and your political threads vastly increase the odds that they will leave in disgust rather than stick around.
_\|/_

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2007, 08:54:00 am »
Originally posted by They call me Doctor Doom.:
  white-victimhood ???
When did I complain of victimhood, sport?  Calling me a racist deflect the focus from the topic poasted to an attack on me. Very typical of you.

The only racism in this topic is the lack of media coverage of a hate crime.  It's called gross media bias...and it exists at all levels of national news reporting.  It is becoming rather Orwellian.  And Orwellian behavior in supposedly free America is shameful.  Why can't you understand that?  Because you have been brainwashed...also Orwellian.  I forgive you for being stupid.  It's clear you can't help it.

Why can't you just answer the question..?  Perhaps you are pro black-on-white hatecrime in your heart? I don't hear you protesting it.

You believe in thought control.  Gross media bias is a good thing for America, in your opinion.  I dare you to refute it, sport.