Author Topic: I'm back  (Read 6049 times)

markie

Re: I'm back
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2003, 11:02:00 am »
Originally posted by paige:

[/b]
you missed her boobs.    ;)  [/QB]
I feel I ought to deny it, but Paige, you know me far too well.

paige

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2003, 11:05:00 am »
Originally posted by markie:
  I feel I ought to deny it, but Paige, you know me far too well.
i have my ways with people, markie.

markie

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2003, 11:09:00 am »
  ]i have my ways with people, markie.
I wish I knew more about your "ways"?

mankie

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2003, 11:09:00 am »

outside of the board i actually am with someone. i don't know if he knows that, but now you know.    ;)  

[/b]
Is he that tall skinny gay looking type you like, or did you settle for something less?  ;)

markie

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2003, 11:13:00 am »
Originally posted by mankie:

Is he that tall skinny gay looking type you like, or did you settle for something less?   ;)  [/QB][/QUOTE]

Mankie are you just bitter because you are not tall, skinny, but are still gay looking?

paige

« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2003, 11:15:00 am »
  Is he that tall skinny gay looking type you like, or did you settle for something less?   ;)  
he is tall, lanky but not grossly thin, and not gay. he's not as hipster indie fuck as others, but he's super fun.

and because i couldn't have you, mankie.. i did settle for something less. something less gay.

mankie

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2003, 11:23:00 am »

he is tall, lanky but not grossly thin, and not gay. he's not as hipster indie fuck as others, but he's super fun.

and because i couldn't have you, mankie.. i did settle for something less. something less gay. [/b]
I didn't say "gay", I said "gay looking" and he obviously has impeccable taste in women. I will still be nice to you even though you constantly put me down.  ;)  

And remember, I'm not homosexual, I'm metrosexual.....evidently  :confused:

paige

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2003, 11:27:00 am »
  I didn't say "gay", I said "gay looking" and he obviously has impeccable taste in women. I will still be nice to you even though you constantly put me down.   ;)  

And remember, I'm not homosexual, I'm metrosexual.....evidently   ;)  and i'm just giving you a hard time.. it's a sign of my love for you.

Jaguär

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2003, 12:57:00 pm »
Hi, Samantha. Welcome back!

How was New York?

Samantha

« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2003, 10:35:00 pm »
sorry for lack of posting I went away this weekend to my sister's wedding...
 I was in New York for a month.  it would have been better but a lot of personal & physical issues got in the way, of which I'm still reeling from.
 I probably won't be posting much or at all, I'm still trying to recover my old life.  so much tradegy in such  small amount of time...I won't bore you all with it.  just letting you all know in case you start to miss my boobs again

paige

« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2003, 10:48:00 pm »
Originally posted by Samantha:
  sorry for lack of posting I went away this weekend to my sister's wedding...
 I was in New York for a month.  it would have been better but a lot of personal & physical issues got in the way, of which I'm still reeling from.
 I probably won't be posting much or at all, I'm still trying to recover my old life.  so much tradegy in such  small amount of time...I won't bore you all with it.  just letting you all know in case you start to miss my boobs again
:(    :(    :(  
 i'm sorry samantha.. i hope everything is ok. being the nosy person that i am, i wouldn't be "bored" by your events... but i won't force anything. stay strong and in moments of sorrow.. think of how stupid markie must look in a speedo  ;)

Samantha

« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2003, 11:20:00 pm »
I'm not inclined to post my issues in a public forum, I've made that mistake already in this situation and have and still am continually being verbally assaulted.  I don't wish to further the pain

paige

« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2003, 11:36:00 pm »
Originally posted by Samantha:
  I'm not inclined to post my issues in a public forum, I've made that mistake already in this situation and have and still am continually being verbally assaulted.  I don't wish to further the pain
completely understandable. i think if you offered it up, it would border on the badtimes side. forgive me.

i just hope you're going to be ok. all of us here love you.  :)

Jaguär

« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2003, 11:53:00 pm »
  all of us here love you.   :)  
That's true!!! And not just for your boobs.   ;)  

Please feel free to discuss what you what and visit us as often as possible. If you ever want to PM me sometime, feel free to.

Hope your life takes a great turn for the better and that you are feeling well!